Chapter 1: Runway

Hii I just started writing and whoever is reading this thank you for giving my book a chance and you won't regret reading this. And remember to vote

As I walked into the school walking like I was on a runway, I noticed Riley and walked up to her. She was standing by her locker. One week before summer break. To be honest I really needed a break from school. I experienced alot of pain and I needed a break.

"Bella! Thought you wouldn't show up today, where have you been?" One thing about my bestfriend she is the most energetic person and love her too much for that.

"Come down girl, I'm just two minutes late and you're already freaking out? Chill girl." I'm usually on time so I understand.

The most popular group in school walked in and everyone stared. A group of seniors with only two juniors. I've never seen a group like that except for this one.

The group with Jason recognized as the leader who is also a bad boy and a player. We attend the Maths and Biology together but he has never noticed me.

Eleanor the queen bee. She is beautiful from the hair to the face to the body I mean even the way she walks. Her perfect blonde hair and hazel eyes, just perfect.

We also have Elizabeth who's a year younger, Harris and Liam. Elizabeth and Liam are juniors but they managed to be part of the group.

"Ooh look at Jason, he is looking fine!" I smirked and Riley gave me the weirdest look. She's saying that like there's a day he's ever been ugly or something. "As if he knows what ugliness is." The bell rang and I had to separate with Riley since we have no classes together except English class. "Too bad I have to get to class now. Catch up in the cafeteria?" I nodded and took out my chemistry text book and headed off to class.

I don't know why teachers were teaching. I mean we just finished with our exams we need a break. My phone buzzed in the pocket and I saw a text from Riley

Don't get lost in the cafeteria, you'll find me there.

I sent her a watermelon emoji. I had no valid reason for that. I put it in my pocket and walked off to class.

Mr Bartolozzi got in as I sat down. "Open chapter seven and write the activity on page 54," I didn't expect an activity but chemistry is not so difficult.

After chemistry was biology. I had absolutely no energy to see Jason today. Let's hope he doesn't bug me. Sitting next to Jason in the class is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone.

He showed up some minutes late to class and came and sat exactly next to me.

I just gave him a side eye and sat up straight. To be honest if you entertain this guy while he's annoying you, he just gets worse.

"Psst, Psst, heyy Bella wanna share the text book?" I looked at him from the side and I tilted my head in the direction of the other person opposite him.

"Come on, you're the only person i can share a book with." I rolled my eyes at him and showed no signed of moving for him. I have no energy to entertain this guy today. "I'm not the only one with a text book Jason. Stop bugging me before Mr Schwazenegger sees us." He didn't, he just took his chair and sat next to me. I closed my text book and listened to the teacher. Like I said, I have no energy to entertain Jason.

As I sat in class patiently waiting for the bell to ring so that I could go meet the soul I cannot live without in the cafeteria. After a few minutes of everyone yawning and sitting in the worst positions the bell rang.

Everyone is tired at this moment. For all seniors, the exams were difficult and i don't know if i did well.

I walked in the hallway towards the cafeteria with high hopes knowing that my bestfriend would be sitting with someone I do not know.

As I entered the cafeteria my eyes widened. I saw Eleanor and Riley talking. Eleanor was sitting down and she was not with her friends. They're group doesn't eat in the cafeteria.

I guess they don't like sitting with unpopular people. I walked up straight to Riley who smiled when seeing me. "Your friend's here I gotta go." She took her expensive Chanel bag with some gems on the sign.

"Okay this is big. Was that Eleanor? Like the girl who thinks she's better than us because she's part of 'the group'. "Chill out we were just discussing tonight's plans."

Now they were planning to go out together? I am shocked. What happened in her history class that made Eleanor and Riley start talking like that?

"Sorry for asking but you are going out tonight with Eleanor?! Girl you have some explaining to do." She looked at me and sighed. She took out her phone a picture.

A picture of her dad and Eleanor's dad at some conference I'm sure. "So your dads meeting means y'all should become friends?" I tilted my head and looked at her beautiful eyes.

My bestfriend has the face of a goddess and the body of a model. She is pretty girl. "My dad said I should be her friend so he can be in business with her or something." I knew there was so way you'd just decide to be Eleanor's friend."

She smirked and got up. She went in line and got some food. A lasagne with a cup of Coke. Food here isn't the best but you can eat it.

The rest of the day went well and i got in my car. I had a white Subaru Outback which my mom picked for me because I wasn't available. I drove home and parked my car in our driveway. My dad's car was parked too, what happened today?

I know people end in the first chapter but it just gets better and better.

Hope y'all had a good read. Let's see how the rest of Bella's day ends. Catch up more on the next chapter!!

XOXO Tillie♤
Follow me here for more updates!!

XOXO Tillie♤Follow me here for more updates!!