Chapter 21: All I ever wanted.

I was gonna upload but a fucking writers block hit me and nothing was coming out I had written shit at first and I deleted it cos why disappoint my lovely sweethearts? This one turned out even greater than that one
Hope you love it!! 💜

When I got home, I took a shower and changed into some shorts and a baggie T-shirt. I put on my black Jordans and topped it off with a white cap. I looked at myself in the mirror and damn I look good.

Hot, sexy motherfucker. I'd ask me out.

I took my phone and texted Jason.

Me: Come pick me up, we're going to the mall I want to buy myself snacks for the cabins.
Jason: I'm coming.

I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. My dad always has granola bars in the drawer and I don't know why. I poured orange juice and that's all.

The weather outside is okay, wish it could be like this forever.

You're weird. And you're me. Only when I feel like it.

I roll my eyes at my subconsciousness. I see my phone light up and see a text from Jason telling me he's outside.

I walk out confidently and his passenger's window is open. When he sees me his eyes widen for a second and he smiles. I open the door and get in.

"Hey," I said putting on my seatbelt. Jason might kill me if I deny his apology so just incase he thinks of driving the car out the road I'll be okay.

Uhm say what? You won't understand, you're not me. Glad I'm not. Bitch.

"Bella, you look stunning he says giving me all his attention. His eyes light up at the smile on my face. I've been feeling confident today. Riley got her confidence all over me.

Ew.

"Thanks," I say. We drove off. "You wanted to see me? Before you start with your apology, I just want you to know that I really really liked you and I wasn't expecting that from you. Jessica might be lying but you haven't proved that to me. You hurt me alot, if being with you means getting hurt I can't be with you." I say all that in one breath.

My heart is racing and Jason's face turned pale. Did I say something that hurt him?

Nope you just told him how you're feeling. Good. He's probably feeling bad.

"To be honest, Jessica's abhorrence is disturbing and disgusting. She can't hate every girl that you fall in love with or that falls in love with you. You guys breaking up means her and you weren't meant to be together and she has to deal with that and not hurt other people to get you." He nods. Well I need to stop talking. I don't wanna scare the poor boy.

I associated myself with you because I saw you as a good, beautiful person with a great personality. You don't have any beefs, you don't fight with anyone. I wanna be with you and only you. Now, later and forever."

Woah, chill boy I know that already. "Bella I've been looking for someone like you for a long time, you're all I ever wanted. Will you please forgive me?" He says holding my hands.

We're already at the mall in the parking lot parked next to the entrance. "Sure but I don't trust you anymore, it'll take time for me to trust you again." I say to him. I decided to acquit Jason, free him from the guilt.

"Thank you, I won't disappoint you again," he says letting out a breath I'm sure he didn't know he was holding. He's lucky I'm not all grumpy today. "You still going to the beach cabins?" He asks and I nod. "You?" He nods too unclocking the car for us to get out.

I can't believe I forgave him. I really like Jason and I hope he still does. We have to do something about Jessica because I know she's not gonna back down so easily.

"What are we gonna do with Jessica?" I ask. I don't want her telling me something new about Jason. "Tell her the truth and tell her to go get a life," good thing we are seeing her when school opens.

Don't you mean in three months? Exactly.

We go to the shop and I get a shopping cart. The snacks have to last two weeks. "Seriously? A shopping cart Bella?" Jason says looking at me amazed.

"Yeah they have to last two weeks, you won't understand you're not like me." I say to him confidently and walking away.

After about 10 minutes of walking around and getting my snacks we make it to the till. I start putting the snacks for the cashier to scan. "Let me pay," Jason says and I look at him amused. "No, no I have money I can pay for..." He cuts me off by putting a finger on my lips, "I insist." Is all he says taking out his card.

So much drama, this is not a rom-com okay dudes? Jealous. I am not in fact I have my own subconscious Jason dumbo. You like my Jason more. Mhm okay. 1 score for real life Bella woohoo. Don't be so excited I let you win today and it's not gonna happen ever again.

I narrow my eyes at the stupid voice in my head.

Hey I am not stupid.

I wait patiently for Jason to finish paying and the cashier is busy flirting with him. I feel an ugly laugh coming and I hold myself because Jason is not giving her any attention like she needs to stop trying.

I take a look at her and she tied her hair in a low messy bun it's cute, her looks greasy. Jason takes the shopping bags and we walk out.

I burst into laughter as soon as we exit the store. "What... The... Hell... Was... That? I say laughing and trying to breathe. I stand up straight and as soon as I look into Jason's eyes I burst into laughter again.

Jason just smiles and says nothing. "What?" He asks. "You saw how that cashier was flirting with you and you weren't giving her any attention. She looked kind of dumb," I say holding my stomach because it hurts from all the laughing.

He chuckles and shakes his head walking and leaving me behind. "Hey you're leaving," I say running to catch up with him.

"Wanna get something to eat?" He asks putting the shopping bags in the car. Well I ended up not buying sweets only but Oreos, chocolate, chips, cookies and ice cream. I still can't believe Jason paid for all that.

"Yeah, McDonald's?" I ask and he nods.

Jason gives me my food and I look at it with hunger, not getting spared burger.

We went through the drive through because Jason said it's faster and he doesn't want me to starve, I ended up telling him I had a granola bar only.

You love this guy. Yes I do.

After about 20 minutes of devouring my food and Jason's fries and judging each other, Jason starts the car. "What do you wanna do when you get home?" Jason asks and I look at him eyes wide open and zero words. "Seems like you have nothing to do, let's go to my house and show you the people that raised me then you'll have dinner there?"

Still no words. I just look at Jason with no words. "I'll take that as a yes?" He says and I nod.

Jason's house here we come.

Heyy I wrote it again because I don't like keeping you guys waiting. Hope you loved and make sure to vote and comment. I hope you love the picture I put up there🤭