Chapter 8: Another One in The Pack!

*This one's all Smut, you don't have to read it if you don't want too! Enjoy!*

=========================

Logan followed Lucy up to her apartment, as soon as they were in, Logan pushed her against the back of the door, attaching their lips together, Lucy's hands went to the back of his neck holding him there while Logan's hands went to her ass, squeezing her cheeks, then lifting her into him.

Lucy: I've wanted this for so long~

Logan moved his lips to her neck, kissing and sucking her sweet spot while keeping her pinned between him and the door, not caring if the neighbours can hear her moaning, Logan slipped his hands up her fit body and under her top, squeezing each of her tits in his hands under her still sweaty sports bra.

Logan: Then show me.

Logan dropped her back to her feet and she seemed to instantly go into a squatting position, Logan's not sure if that was supposed to happen or she went with the drop, but Logan didn't want her to do it here, so he leant down and scooped her over his shoulder.

Lucy: What the fuck!?

She giggled as Logan gave her ass a slap before sitting on her couch, putting her back between his legs, he stood her up so he can admire her perfect, cute body, she was actually quite similar to Alexis in the body department, other then Alexis has bigger tits and is smaller, their asses are close to the same.

Logan: Lean forward.

Lucy leant over his right shoulder, her left hand on the back of the couch as Logan's hands ran up her legs to her ass, giving her little spanks through her yoga pants, her ass giggling with ever slap, Logan's really going to enjoy this as Lucy moaned while watching over her right shoulder, Logan tugged her pants down over her ass but giggled her cheeks using the waistband.

Logan: I fucking love this ass!

Logan really spanked her this time with his right hand that's wrapped around her, Lucy bit her lip to keep in the moans, trying to be respectful of the neighbours but Logan didn't care, he wanted them to now what their doing and who she belongs to.

Logan: The more toy hold them in, the harder It'll be.

Logan watched her as he spanked her again, she kept her moans in with a small grin, Logan smiled as the slaps got harder and harder till both her ass cheeks are red with his hand prints all over her.

Logan: Tell me to spank you.

Lucy was about to do what he wanted till he dragged her back over him, forcing her to lay across his lap, Lucy loved it when he moved her around like this, she loved it, it's Logan's super power to know someone's kink without even being told.

Lucy: Slap my ass baby~ Make it burn ~

Logan squeezed her ass together while slapping every now and then, the feeling of her ass heating up in his hands is such a turn on for him, the feeling of his cock throbbing in his shorts against her stomach made things hotter for her as well, something Logan quickly found out as his right hand slipped between her ass cheeks and down to her wet pussy, rubbing her clit while he spread her ass apart with his left hand.

Logan: Look at this. Such a good girl ~ All nice and wet for my cock ~ Beg me for it ~

Lucy felt Logan slide his index and middle finger inside her, rapidly moving his fingers inside her, Lucy wanted to beg him, she wanted to tell him how much shes dreamed about his hands controlling her body for months now but she couldn't, her mouth gapped open but no words came out.