6

Today, I was up and early, despite the fact I slept so late. I was waiting for Sanemi's arrival, or should I say Kanroji-San's arrival. I remembered that Ms. Kocho said that she would tell her to come by so she could tell me that Sanemi was now able to come back home. 

Let's say I think I woke up at maybe, 5AM. The sun was still rising, so I just assumed. Right now, it is 12AM. I've been reading books this whole time, maybe about 3 already, I am on the fourth one. It's getting boring, and I've been in this tragic position for at least 6 hours. I'm in the middle of the book. It's actually an Enemies to Lovers plot. It's kind of interesting since it is about romance. 

I booked my page, and stretched for who knows how long. I cracked my knuckles and got up, walking over to his kitchen, brewing myself a cup of tea. 

After drinking the tea, I watered the plants and flowers I put all over his estate. 'atleast he's back now..' I thought to myself. More time passes by, and the only thing that was on my mind was Sanemi. I couldn't stop thinking about him ever since yesterday. 

I want to be with him. . .

Finally, the knock I've been waiting for arrives. I get up from the couch and run over to the door, immediately opening it. "Come on! He's finally awake!" Mitsuri says grabbing my hand and running down the dirt path with me. 

I can't begin to describe the feelings that are swirling in my body. I feel excited, anxious, and worried as heck. 

Since she is a Hashira, she is obviously fast on her feet, something that I cannot keep up with. As she runs, not seeming to get tired at all, I am exhausted, I can't even feel my legs, they are numb. "Ah, we're here!" She finally stops, and speed walks inside. As we enter I can hear faint screams, which I recognize.  

"Well, uh he was sort of grumpy this morning.." Mitsuri whispers to me, now standing in front of the shoji Sanemi was confiscated in. She gulps and opens it slowly, to see him yelling at Shinobu, but he stops and stares at me with a menacing glare. He then scoffs and turns his head away from us. 

"Really grumpy.." 

"Are you okay, Shinazugawa-san?" I say clearly worried. "Make me something to eat, I'm hungry." He says dragging me out of the room. 

Rude... But I did say I'd make him a feast.  

Shinobu sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose, she gestured Misturi to come over with her hands. Mitsuri quickly comes over and they began talking about something. 

While I was being dragged away by Sanemi, I glared at his face, his eye was bruised and it had a cut on it. It made me feel even worse, the pain, I knew it hurt. What kind of demon were you even fighting? You're a Hashira...

"What are you looking at?" Sanemi says, cutting me out of my thoughts. "Oh, the tree's." I say quickly just now realizing there's no trees around because we're walking down a path. He looks at me over his shoulder, his tiny brows furrowed. 

He looked like a chipmunk. 

He shrugs it off and continues walking down the dirt path, his hand gripping tightly on my wrist to make sure I was close. Finally, we arrived at his residence and I began making something for him. He was less grumpy than before, but he was still mad at something. He kept cursing under his breath and stuff but I just thought of some things and came up with something he might be mad at. 

For example, he's mad because he never defeated the demon. I finished up his meal and brought to him. He took it and started eating it fast. 

He was obviously hungry since he spent two days out in the woods or wherever he was. 

I watched him eat, since I had nothing better to do. As I watched him, he looked up from eating realizing I was awkwardly just staring at him, he slurped up the noodles and shifted a bit, so I wasn't staring at his face. 

I found his little attitude quite cute, although he seems like he's nearly going to chomp your head off. His eyes look crazy but they seem delicate at the same time, you get what I'm sayin'?

Goodness gracious, he is gobbling that stuff up, he's really invested. 

Blossom glared at him, watching him eat the glorious food I prepared. Sanemi stared at Blossom, blinking at her with his cheeks bulging. He then took out a piece of meat and tossed it at her, which she caught and like inhaled it, not caring to chew. 

I chuckled at their bonding I went to go finish my romance book.

Throw back to Mitsuri and Shinobu's conversation

Shinobu flicked her fingers at Mitsuri which she quickly understood and went over to her. As Sanemi shut the door, they began talking. "Sanemi has lost his mind," Shinobu sighs. 

Mitsuri nods, confused, "Huh?" 

"Well, basically, he was yelling at me this time for for hurting Y/N. I don't know what was going on inside his head, but I originally thought he had a dream about it. He just randomly started yelling at me. And what makes it more crazy is that he is concerned for Y/N."

"I think he likes-" Mitsuri started but Shinobu hushed her with her index finger. "I don't think that's the case, maybe it's because he doesn't want to get in trouble with Oyakata-Sama. He takes his duties seriously." Shinobu says. "Well that is true.. But love is still possible~" Mitsuri squeals. 

"I don't really think he likes anyone yet, he even treats you like trash, Mitsuri.." Shinobu sighs. "Well, you're half right on that.." Mitsuri sighs as well. 

.

i've run out of ideas, please tell me what I should do to spice it up.