7

It has been about a weak since Sanemi's fight.

And of course, he has been stubborn. He wants to train with his injuries, and I don't believe that's best for him. He's also a lot more stern and strict, which was a pain. He's also calling me names, which I do not like, but I keep my composure.

Currently, I am watering the plants, since it is now my daily thing. Meanwhile, Sanemi is training out on his field or whatever. I certainly cannot stop his wishes, he is a Hashira after all. But I do not see him as one to look up on, in fact I think he is a brat actually.

I finish watering the plants and move onto cleaning.

Cleaning is one of my favorite things to do actually. Some may find it annoying and tiring, but I find it fun once in awhile to move your body a lot.

As I was in the middle of scrubbing a counter, Sanemi walked in, shirtless and sweaty.

Also smelly..

I glared at him as he grabbed a rag to clean off his sweaty face. This man is something else, I swear.

"Hey, Dwarfed Rat, can you get me some water?" He says, his voice low as he stares at me, awaiting my answer.

That's the nickname I hate the most, where did he even get that from?

I groan and go get a water bottle from the cold box. "Why can't you get it yourself?" I say, clearly annoyed. "Hm? What? Because I didn't want to, I wanted YOU to get it for me." He rolled his eyes, taking big gulps.

I scowled and stared at him as he drank the water. His apple moved in a swift motion which was making my eyebrow twitch. My ears were a bright red as I looked away, continuing to clean, ignoring his presence.

He sighed loudly, slamming the water bottle on the counter. He then left to go train some more.

I looked over at the bottle grabbing it and washing it, so he could use it if he was thirsty again. I scrubbed the lid, and watered the insides. (That sounds completely wrong.)

After I had got done with my cleaning, I went over to Blossom petting her and giving her a few treats. "Okay, are you ready for your walk?" I asked, smiling. Blossom jumped happily running around in circles.

I opened the door, and walked outside, where I saw Sanemi hitting a dummy furiously. From my view, he looked like a complete idiot but I shrugged it off and kept walking, Blossom walking ahead of me.

As me and my dog walked down the dirt path, I looked at her, grinning. "Hey Blossom," I say, catching her attention. She nods as she hears her name. "Race?" I say. Blossom wags her tail getting in a stance. I chuckled. My Shiba knew a few words, especially race. Running is one of her favorite things to do.

I get into a stance as well, looking at Blossom as she seemed as ready as ever. I count down from 5, my excitement taking over me. I haven't raced my my little one in so long it almost felt unreal. "Go!" I began running as fast as I could. At first, I was taking the lead, but what do expect from a dog? My shiba ran past me, her legs moving fast. It's almost as if she was a cheetah. Oh well, I better catch up to her before she runs into trouble.

I continued running, Blossom still in the lead. We were about to reach headquarters and that would be bad, because in the distance, half of the Pillars were gathered there. But Blossom was too fast for me to keep up with.

She ran straight up to the Blondie I think I have a crush on. She twirled around him, wagging her tail. I got flustered as I approached Kyojuro. "Oh? Is this your dog? They are really cute!" He pet Blossom, smiling widely. "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked, looking up at me. "It's a girl, her name is Blossom.." I smiled slightly, my ears turning a little bit red.

"She's adorable, anyways, how are you doing?" He smiles brightly, getting up to face me. Eek, I'm fan-girling, he's so tallll!

"I'm doing well, you?" I smiled back. "Yup, I'm excited for my mission! I can't wait to meet this Kamado, he seems like a good kid." He beamed, his hands on his hips.

I looked at him, admiring his handsome face. "Yeahh, Kamado.." I began daydreaming. Kyojuro laughed, seeing some drool form at the corner of my mouth. "Are you sleepy?" He asked, making me wipe my mouth. "No, no, I was just uh.. thinking about food."

"Ahh, what kind of food? I think about food all the time actually, my favorite dish is sweet potatoes with miso soup!" He smiles, licking his lips for a split second.

What am I supposed to say? Maybe I should think of a food.. "I was thinking about pufferfish sashimi!" I looked at him, my smile crooked. "Oh, that's a good one! I tried it before and it was delicious!" He kept on babbling on about food. "Rengoku! Let us say our goodbyes for your mission!" Mitsuri squealed from afar.

"Well bye now, Y/N!" He smiled, starting to walk off, waving. "Bye Kyojuro! I hope you get back safely!" I waved back. I watched as some of the pillars say their goodbyes to Kyojuro. "Hey, your dog is trying to bite me." A voice said from behind, startling me.

"Huh!?" I turned around and saw Tomioka-San. "B-Blossom, stop that!" I half shouted, making her back down and sit by my side. "Sorry about that.." I blushed, embarrassed.

"It's fine," He glares at me, clearly not amused with my dogs behavior. "I should get going.." I said, nervously, turning around. "Wait a second," He grabs my wrist. I look at him, curiously. "I.. uh..y-you.." He stuttered, embarrassed. "You dropped this.." He handed me a bow. The bow I used for my hair braid. "O-oh, thank you Tomioka-San!" I smiled, taking it and looking at it.

"Uh, could you help me put it on, if that's fine with you?" I asked, waiting for his answer. "Oh, yeah, sure.."

I turned around and he bent his knees a little, so he could be a little bit near my height. He tied the bow on my braid, carefully to not pull my hair. "There you go," He glared at me, his expression the same.

I looked at him and smiled. "You know, the more I think about it, the more I think you'd look very pretty with a bow in your hair too." I giggled a little as he looked at me shocked, "Why do you think that?" He asked nervously, scratching his cheek. "Well, you're just naturally pretty!" I said pointing at him.

He stared at me, his expression softening. It looks like he's been through a lot, he looks so gentle. The corner of his mouth curled a bit, he was smiling slightly. "Thanks... I think you're pretty yourself.." He looked away, avoiding my eye contact. His cheeks were now flushed. He's just a cute little kitty. I mean look at him!!

"Aww thank you," I smiled. "Oh, I should get going, Shinazugawa-San could be wondering where I'm at. It was nice seeing you again!" I waved him off as I hurried on back to the Shinazugawa residence.

Me and Blossom raced back once again. And of course, she won as always. We came back to Sanemi sitting on the terrace, a grumpy look plastered on his face. "Where did you go? And what took you so long?" He said, annoyance in his voice.

"I took Blossom out for a walk.. and talked to Kyojuro.." A hint of jealousy flashed on his face for a split second. "Just go make dinner or something, that's what I've been waiting for after all."

I sighed, walking into his estate and heading to the kitchen. Didn't he say he was superior and he would be taking care of me when we first met? Instead, we switched roles. 😤😞

At least I'm making the food though, I bet he'd suck at doing this. I grinned. Once I had finished dinner, I put some on a plate, and we both ate our food. Just awkward silence.

Once again, the sun had set, and it was now time for bed. I wonder what mysteries await for me tomorrow..

I then closed my eyes, and drifted off into a peaceful dream.

...
..
.

Okay, so I HAVE NO IDEAS ANYMORE HELP ME.
😭😭😭