Big brother(Rottmnt)

(Leo's pov)

"Quick, get him into the medbay!" I say franticly, He was too injured and dizzy to walk or even stand, so Mikey and Donnie were helping him by having his arms around their shoulders. They guided him into the medbay, then they sat him down on a bed.

I started to hook him up to monitors so I could better understand the state that he was in, and honestly, part of me wishes I didn't. His stats were much more then concerning...he needed medical attention now! Donnie and Mikey went to the side so they wouldn't be in my way, they were watching me help Raph. He was covered in bruises!

I could tell they were worried, but honestly I'm glad they aren't asking questions right now, it would've been really distracting. I don't need distractions right now. Raph needed help, and I was the only one who could help him at the moment.

"L-Leo..." Raph began to say in a weak voice, but I cut him off "No, Raph. Don't speak, save your strength." I said in a stern voice, I meant it. He nodded slowly, though it looked like he wanted to protest for a second. I began to examine his wounds, specifically the big gash on his arm. It was deep, and it was bleeding. It would definitely need stitches after it's been cleaned.

I washed my hands quickly, then I washed the gash with water, Raph winced when I did this. I felt bad for causing him pain, though to be honest, this was the easy part....I grabbed a alcohol free wipe, and started cleaning around the gash first. Once I did that, I looked at him, and he looked at me. I can tell he was tired by the look he gave, so I needed to do this quickly but gently. After I was finished, I put the red stained wipe on the counter, I'll have to throw it away later. I then grabbed another wipe and made my way back to Raph.

"Raph, I'm gonna clean the gash with this wipe. And I'm warning you now, this is gonna hurt." I say calmly, I saw that Raph tensed up a little, he was getting ready for the pain. He then gave me a thumbs up, I slowly dabbed the gash with the wipe once. Immediacy after I did he grit his teeth and his hands clenched into a fist, his eyes were closed shut.

"It's gonna be ok, Raph..." I heard Mikey say in a empathetic tone, he had sadness in his eyes. He really was worried for his big brother, Raph looked at Mikey as he walked to Raph's side. Mikey then held Raph's hand, He smiled at Mikey. Donnie was also by his side, crossing his arms, he had a worried look. Donnie never did like to show his emotions, but he always let his emotions slip with his expressions whenever one of his brothers were hurt. Donnie put his hand on Raph's shoulder, he was trying to comfort Raph as well.

Raph then looked at me and nodded, that let me know to continue. I then again slowly dabbed the wipe on the gash, it still hurt Raph but this time he was much more tolerant to the pain.

"Is he gonna be ok, Leo?..." I hear Mikey say as I threw away the wipes, I finished cleaning his gash. I looked at my little brother and nodded "I think so, yes. But that gash is gonna need stitches..." everyone looked at me with a face that said "Oh no...." I can tell Raph was scared about that, so I tried saying comforting words to him about it.

"It will be quick, I promise." I say, Raph looked down at the blanket that was on the bed. It seemed he was in deep thought, then he looked back at me and said "Alright" in a low tone. And with that, I grabbed all the supplies I needed for the stitches. Which was a special needle and thread. Then I got to work stitching the gash.

Luckily, it didn't take long. After I was finished and put the stuff up, I told Raph to rest. His body needed time to heal, and sleep is the best way for it to do that. He didn't even protest, he fell right asleep with his brown plush bear. "He's gonna be alright, bros." I tell Mikey and Donnie, they both smiled. They looked relieved, which I don't blame them for.

I saw that they were both tired, so I gave them both hugs before I told them to go rest too since it was late, which they did. I watched as they slowly made their way to their rooms, I then headed to my room. I kept Raph connected to the monitors so I could keep a eye on things, if something was wrong it would beep really loud and notify us. Knowing that, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

The end
Hello everyone! I hope y'all enjoyed this, it took some time to write but I'm glad I got it out! Also sorry if some of the medic scenes aren't accurate, I'm no expert when it comes to that stuff. I just researched on the internet what you should do and used that for the medic scenes😅