11

"Yes Miss Hwang" the man said and bowed before leaving the office.

Yeji was currently fixing her things, she decided that she didn't want to stay in the office or in the company anymore. She chose to just be an architect so that she wouldn't do as much as she did in the company.

"Yeji?" she heard her mother's voice

"Yes mom?" Yeji asked and looked at her mom. Her mom decided to accompany her while Yeji's dad was not around.

"I already asked to clean up the extra room at the house, it could be used as your office now" Yeji's mom said

"Thank you mom, I'll just asl for someone to design it, I'm not really good with designs" Yeji said and chuckled

"Maybe you can ask your friends Lia and Ryujin, maybe they know someone that could help you with it" Yeji's mom suggested and Yeji nodded.

As Mrs. Hwang left the office, Yeji was left to look around and make sure she doesn't have any other things left behind.

She went to one of the cabinets, one that was there years ago even when she was a kid. It was still in good shape, no problems when opening it or whatsoever. She gently and carefully opened the cabinet and saw that there wasn't anything there anymore, maybe her secretary already got it all.

She kept looking through the drawers and suddenly saw a paper that is rolled up. She got it and opened it out of curiosity, as it opened, her eyebrows furrowed at the drawing, it was like a floor plan, she can't remember if she made this or not but it seems to be like a very nice floor plan.

"Dream house?" Yeji read at the top of the paper, it made her really curious about it so she kept it with her.

"Miss Hwang, the car's ready" her secretary suddenly said as he went in

"A-ah yeah, I'll be there in a minute" Yeji said and her secretary nodded

She looked around once again before leaving the office.

As Yeji went down and to her car, she immediately called Ryujin.

::::::

"Shin"

"Yes Yeji?"

"When is the project going to be planned? I have a tight schedule, I'm telling you"

"Just wait okay? our interior designer also has a lot in her schedule, she might consider going at our vacay house next week"

"Give me the exact date because I'll be out on Monday to Wednesday next week and on Thursday I'll be having a meeting with some clients"

"You should've just told me you were available on the weekends"

"Also, I need an interior designer for my office at the house"

"Which house? your house or your parents house?"

"My house obviously"

"Okay, I'll get you one"

"Don't get me a new one, I want the one who'll design your vacay house as well?"

"Uh.... you sure?"

"Yes, so it would be easier since you know that person"

"Well.... I-I'm not sure about that Yeji"

"Say no and I'll cut off with the project"

:::::::::

Yeji then suddenly ended the call, she was quite stubborn after all especially when she doesn't get what she wants.