68

"Honey~" Chaeryeong called from her room. It was just 6 in the morning and oddly, they were awake early in a Sunday morning.

"Yes Darling?" Yeji asked

"Is this okay?" Chaeryeong asked, she was wearing a simple outfit as they walk the dogs today.

"Darling, you look gorgeous in anything that you wear. Don't worry too much" Yeji said as she walked towards her wife and wrapped her arms around her.

"Are the girls ready?" Chaeryeong asked

"Mhm, well, one of them said that they wanted to wait for their mommy" Yeji said and Chaeryeong chuckled

"Let me guess, Yuna's waiting for me?" Chaeryeong asked and Yeji nodded

Even after having Rima, they still treated Yuna like their baby. Of course, she was their first child and they didn't want her to feel as if she wasn't loved, now that Rima was present.

"I'll go to Yuna's room. Go on and wait at the car with Rina mhm?" Chaeryeong said and Yeji nodded. She kissed her wife's temple before leaving the room and going out to the car, of course the dogs waiting for them as well.

Chaeryeong now goes to Yuna's room and knocks on her door.

"Sweetheart?" Chaeryeong called and she heard footsteps going towards her door. The door then opened with a devastating Yuna.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly as Yuna lets her in the room.

"I think I got it" Yuna mumbled

"Got what?" Chaeryeong asked and Yuna looks down, a bit shy to tell her mother.

"Ummm... you know, the one you get every month?" Yuna said and Chaeryeong furrowed her eyebrows, still a little bit confused but then it suddenly clicked her.

"Oh, you've got your period" Chaeryeong said and Yuna just nodded

"Does your stomach hurt that bad?" Chaeryeong asked as she goes to Yuna's bathroom to grab the napkin that she had put in one of the cabinets.

"Not too much" Yuna said snd Chaeryeong nodded

"Here, I already taught you how to do it. Are you able to do it by your own?" Chaeryeong asked

"Y-Yeah" Yuna said and Chaeryeong nodded

"I'll wait for you here right outside of your bathroom okay?" Chaeryeong added and Yuna nodded.

After a few minutes, Yuna was done.

"Do you still want to go to the park?" Chaeryeong asked

"Mhm, we should go" Yuna said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile, holding her daughter's hand.

"Thanks mom" Yuna said and Chaeryeong chuckled.

"Anything for you sweetheart" Chaeryeong said and then they got in the car.

"So what happened?" Yeji asked who opened the door for Chaeryeong.

"She got her period" Chaeryeong said

"Oh, that's why she was a bit moody this morning" Yeji said and chuckled

Yeji then goes to the drivers seat and drives them to the park.

"Mom, Chaesoo and Insam keep on sniffing at me" Yuna said

"Rima sweetie, can you hold Chaesoo and Insam for a while please?" Chaeryeong said and Rima did as so, carefully getting the two dogs and playing with them so they don't bother her older sister.