Chapter 7

Everyone was staring at Kagami in shock. "Kagami is powerless against Kise but his weakness is..." Hyuga said.

"Aside from passing, the weakest player on the court...Kuroko-kun?" Riko finished for him.

Meanwhile, Kuroko throwed Kagami an annoyed glance. "So" Kise asked as Kuroko swatted Kagami's hand away from his head.

"It's true that Kurokocchi's style is the only one I cannot imitate." Kise said "But what does that change?" The first quarter ended.

Kai simply chuckled while hidh got Kise's attention, "Oh man you have no idea how that little weakness changes this outcome"

"And because of that." Kagami said "We're going to bring you to tears in the second quarter."

"An eight point difference...Seirin is not that bad." Kaijou's coach was lecturing the team but Kise wasn't paying attention.

The scene switched to Seirin. "I see..." Riko said "Yes, that could work." Riko turned to Kagami. "Looks like you calmed down, Kagami-kun."

"But Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun, your coordination will be key." Riko said. "Can you do it?"

Kagami gave Kuroko a weary look "Well...maybe." Kuroko jabbed Kagami at the side.

"You bastard" Kagami gasped painfully. "Where did that come from?"

"You want to beat Kise-kun, right?" Kuroko said.

Kagami looked at Kuroko and he jabbed Kuroko back.

"That hurts" Kuroko said.

"Of course I do." Kagami said. Kuroko staggered.

But Kagami then got jabbed by Kai who stared at Kagami.

"Don't do that to Kuroko, Bakagami"

This made Kagami to glare at Kai who simply smirked.

"Well then..." Riko said as the second quarter was about to start. "Take care of the counter attack." The audience started cheering for Kaijou.

"Go, Get them, Go and Get them Seirin." The freshmen trio cheered for their team.

Kise got the ball and scored. Hyuga followed with a score for Seirin and then Kise again.

'Kaijou's defense is still man to man' Hyuga thought. He passed the ball to Kai, who passed it to Kagami. "Something's changed, right?" Kise asked Kagami.

Kise tried to figure out what Kagami's next move would be. All of a sudden, Kagami passed the ball behind him to Kuroko who passed the ball to Kagami. 'He's coordinating with Kurokocchi!' Kise was shocked. Kagami took the ball and dunked it.

Everyone was amazed. "Yes" Riko said

"Nice shot" Tsuchida said. Kagami passed the ball to Kuroko again. 'It won't work this time!' Kise thought. But instead of passing the ball to Kagami, Kuroko passed it to Kai who simply sent out his tongue at Kise as he passed the ball to Hyuga who scored a three pointer.

"No 4 is really going at it." Kobori said.

"We should be more worried about Kagami. He and Kuroko started passing to one another." Kasamatsu said

"They are just passing to one another. Does it really make that big of a difference?"

"It changes everything, idiot." Kasamatsu said. He explained how Kuroko's and Kagami's style were separate attack patterns left only two options but by combining them it gave Seirin a lot more attacking options.