Chapter 9

Right now we see inside of a classroom was where we see Kagami sleeping until he Kagami felt something in his hand.

"Huh?" Kagami said

"Don't "huh" me." It showed Kagami had grabbed his teacher's head.

"How dare you sleep so shamelessly in my class? Come to the faculty office later."

"What?" Kagami yelled. He was annoyed for getting in trouble. There was snoring nearby. Kagami looked back and saw Kuroko and Kai were both asleep as well."

'Why didn't those two get into trouble?' Kagami was even more annoyed.

The scene showed the Seirin members all exhausted from the practice game.

'I'm sleepy' Hyuga thought 'I've never felt so tired after a game.'

'Game against Kiseki no Sedai aren't easy.' Riko thought as she made a note to increase stamina training.

"Now that I think about it today is that day." Riko said.

"What do you want?" Kagami and the rest of freshmen were standing in the hallway.

"Go buy some bread." Riko said.

"Huh?" Kagami said

"Bread?" Furihata asked.

"On the 27th of each month, the Seirin High Cafeteria sells a limited quantity of a special bread." Riko said.

"Okay" Kagami said

"Supposedly eating this fantastic bread will bring you great success in love, sports and anything else." Riko said.

"The triple delicacy Iberian pork cutlet sandwich with caviar, foie gras and truffles. It's 2800 yen!"

"It's so expensive. And there is so much in there, it must be trash."

"We beat Kaijou and practice is going well." Hyuga said "We are asking you to buy the bread and build up the momentum."

"But we are not the only ones who have our eyes set on it." Riko said. "It always gets a bit busier than usual."

"We just have to buy bread, right?" Kagami said. "It's as easy as pie...ma'am."

"Here" Someone said. "We, second years will pay for it."

"Buy lunch for everyone else while you are there." Hyuga said. "But if you fail…" Hyuga's demeanor turned dark. "I don't need the change. Instead you can do three times as much stamina and footwork training."

'All over a goddamn piece of bread!' Kai thought while sweatdropping

'Scary!' The freshmen thought. 'Lunch time clutch time.'

"If you don't hurry, it'll be sold out." Izuki said.

"Izuki-senpai."

"Don't worry" Izuki reassured them "We managed to buy some bread last year." Izuki all of a sudden thought of a pun.

"Bread? Panda bears eat panda bread." Izuki tried to continue his pun but The freshmen left before he finished his pun. "We'll be going." they said in unison. Mitobe looked at them with a worried expression.

"You worry too much." Koganei told him. "What are you, their mom?"

"What did you mean "a little busier?" Hyuga asked Riko.