Thats why you called..(chp.2)

I'm now at the stellaron hunters headquarters

"Um Kafka?" I say as I'm walking along the long hallway when I see just one person all the way down the hallway I decided that I'll go to them to ask for Kafka, I'm walking down in a normal paste my heals clinking with the ground as I walk in a straight line my doctors coat almost touching the ground

(Use this for reference to your outfit btw it's a little obvious but I did not draw this and I do t know who the original creator is)

You finally are met with a man with long black hair sitting in a chair in the middle of an empty room

"About time you came..." he scuffed as he crosses his hands

"Um??? I'm here because Kafka called... so .. do you know why she called" I asked as I then finally noticed this line of blood that's bleeding through your shirts (btw he had a tank top on)

"We'll isn't it obvious? She called you here for me... so you think you can help or not?" The man said as he then looks up at me and I recognized his face... but still couldn't make out who it was...

"Oh um sure but ima need you to walk with me back to my clinic since I didn't bring any of my medical equipment with me..." is say looking at you as I'm trying to act fast since I didn't want you to bleed out

"Ugh what a pain"he said as he got up from his chair to then follow me to my clinic, we finally made it to my office as I motioned you to lay in my medical bed so I can take a inspection and so I can clean up the wound Ect...
I made sure to rush you over to his own room and layed him down on the hospital bed

"Ok so ima need to ask you a couple questions before anything if you don't mind...."I say as I put on my gloves

"Can't your questions wait!? I'm kinda bleeding out right now"he said as he held his stomach since he was in pain

"Oh yea but ima need you to take of your shirt... or will you need help?"I say as I look you up and down to see if there might be any other wounds

"Help." Was the man's simple response. With your aid, he managed to slip out of his shirt without causing himself too much pain. Once he successfully did so, he laid his attention back onto you, awaiting your work. "Better get started."

"Oh! Yea once moment..." I say a little caught off guard, when I helped take off his shirt it revealed one bloody chest and some toned abs....
I then get a towel and put some alcohol in it to disinfect the area. "This might sting a little, but try not to tense your body up so much and relax" I say as I proceeded to put the towel and pat it around the wound to make sure it didn't get infected, he grunted a little but other then that he was being pretty good...

Your cloth touching his wound gave a rather painful stinging sensation. Luckily, the medicine you gave him helped soften that pain quite a bit. Despite that, his eyebrows still furrowed and his body tensed up a little bit. However, your warning had not fallen on deaf ears, and he kept his body relaxed in an attempt to prevent further issues.

"Just hurry up... it's itchy." He grumbled clearly not wanting to be there

"First of all you can't rush perfection and last time I checked you wanted 'my' help so if you know what's good for you then calm down..."
I say as I'm now inspecting the wound "so what caused this wound?" I asked as I'm looking around for any shards of metal or anything that might not belong there...

"It was indeed a blade." Blade answered, his body tensing up again as your cloth moved over areas that were still particularly tender. His voice became low and harsh, and some of that warmth you had seen before had slipped away again. It appeared that the pain made him less tolerant of anything.

"A Stellaron Hunter I fought recently." After that statement, he fell silent again, waiting for your next move.

"... ok then good... at least I don't have to get my hands dirty"

I say as I still get really close to the point I can hear your heart beat trying to make sure I didn't see any metal fragments

The man's heart beat steadily, the organ beating at a somewhat fast pace. However, it was steady nonetheless. Your inspection came up with no metal fragments, just a messy and deep gash.

"Just hurry it up already... This is taking forever." The man groaned, his impatience starting to get the best of him.

I then walked to my cabinet to get some painkillers and a bottle of water "you might want to take this.... Since we'll... the next step is to stitch up your deep cut..." I say as I hand you a pill and the bottle of water, he took the pill and the bottle of water, swallowing the painkiller and washing it down with the water. It didn't take long for the pain and the tension to leave his body.

I then go up to the table with all my tools and graves the needle for stitching when I grabbed the string I was going to use to stitch you ip my phone dinged

*ding*

————————————————————————-
Coat lady🧥
Kafka
Thanks lil sis 😉

(Disliked by y/n)
—————————————————————————

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.  .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

A/n: so I was trying to push out this chap asap since we'll... there's only one chap so I hope this made up for that short chap, any ways hope you enjoyed and thx for reading! 😌💗✨

🧡 *♡+:。.。991 words。.。:+♡* 🧡