Whats new...(chp.4)

(3rd Pov)

"I'm surprised your sister even agreed to do it..., weren't you guys in 'no speaking' terms and now you guys act like nothing happened" the man chuckled a little

"And since when did you start paying attention to my family matters?" Kafka scuffed as she sat down on a chair taping her fingers on the desk

"Ha! Don't make me laugh, anyways have you heard from Blade or not?"

"Eh haven't heard from him... but knowing my sister... we shouldn't worry to much he should be in good hands... to bad I don't have my partner anymore and now I'm stuck with you..." Kafka rolls her eyes as she made her statement clearly unamused

"... you should pay them a visit then..."

"I would but.... I'm too busy and plus I can already hear the headache that Y/n would give me once she lays eyes on me...."

The man laughed in the background walking up to Kafka

"Nice to know you still as stubborn as ever.."
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

(Back with Y/n)

Y/n was timing the clinic halls when she was stoped by someone...

"Y/N!!! Im so glad we crossed paths, there's we need you to check up on Blade he's been so... uhh" the nurse gave y/n a odd look that say 'you had to be there to see it'
"Oh? Is that so... was he trying to escape or something?"she asked a little worried on what could happen if she entered that room...
"Oh I'm sorry dr. Y/n but i feel like your the only one that could possibly deal with this matter" y/n looked a little confused still not able to place her finger on what the nurse was talking about.... I guess she just had to see what was going on with her own eyes....

"Ok thanks for letting me know I'll be on my way right now" The nurse nodded and walked away you still had some important documents to put away so you decided to leave it in with Chun before heading to Blades room...
Y/n gave two knocks to let him know that she was going to walk in, she then opened the door to see one knocked out Blade....

"Uhh...." Y/n then left the room and when back to talk with the worried Nurse

"Um excuse me did you give some medicine that may cause him drowsiness?" You spoke as you looked at the nurse

"No he must be just taking a nap... but that's odd since we'll.. he was awake and full of energy last time I saw him" The nurse frowned as she crossed her arms... maybe Blade did something to offend her?

You sigh and nod your head "alright thanks I'll be sure to check in on him later then..."you say walking off to Chun

"Sorry about leaving you with the documents chun... thanks for holding on to them"

"Oh yea no problem here you are" Chun then passes the stack of papers to you "have you heard any patent complaints lately?" You ask as your grabbing the stack of papers "matter of a fact I have, I don't remember the name but I can check for you Check give me one sec" Chun then types something in her computer before looking back at you with a face if regret "please don't be mad.... I um..." she looks down avoiding your eye contact and sighs before quickly saying "imayormaynothavedeletedthefile..."
"Chun.... Now you know both me and you did not not understand a word you just said.... But don't worry about it...." You sigh before leaving and heading to your office...

You sit down on your office chair sighing looking at the big stack of papers you have to fill out... you may be a doctor but you also own the clinic and still pay the bills and have to pay your staff Ect.... Page by page you fill out when then shortly after

*ding*

*ding*

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱
Coat lady🧥
Kafka
Are you approachable?

Y/n
No
Leave me alone...

Kafka
...
To bad ...
Is Blade doing good?

Y/n
Ugh🙄
Don't even talk to me about him...
...
He's been causing trouble for my nurses, but if your curious on his wellbeing then he's fine... everything should be ok... now leave me to work

Kafka
...
Well then fine be that way🙄

(Seen 2:34 pm)

                ┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

You turn off your phone and set aside not even responding back... you finish up the last papers and look at the time it was currently 3:27 pm
How time truly passes by...
You decide to get up and check on Blade once more, you walk in and enter the room

(For reference this is how the room looks like, also not my pic)

You walk in and see blade still laying in bed but he wasn't asleep this time...

"Blade?" You ask as you walk closer to the bed
"How are you feeling?" He looks up at you
"Ugh I swear to the Aeons... did they sent you over here because of my "rampage"?" Blade looks at you his face looking unamused "your Nurses are such a pain... they don't understand that I don't need help..."blade could see a small grin from the girls face as he looks at you stare at him "oh is that so? Well you left one of my workers almost in tears why don't you just accept that we're here to help you..." you sigh shaking you head a little "yea yea whatever I don't understand why I can't just leave..." he then crosses his arms as he scuffs "maybe because if you do your stitching could brake since they are fresh and new... you have to let it sit a while before presuming your daily activities and even at that you can't be too flexible of you could reopen the wound once more..." Blade avoids your gaze as he knows your right.... "And even if so what's so wrong about that? What if I want to bleed of and die?"... you were caught off guard when he said that to you "well that's to bad because I'm not going to let that happen... I made a promise to nurse you back to health and I'm not going to let that happen to you... even if that is your wish... and plus your still young..." he then looks back at you a little stunned at your words but it didn't really show that much "... you really are a good doctor huh?"

"We'll I try to be..."

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
A/n: ahhhhhh I was holding back on this for a little bit only cuz when I posted the previous chap I had a little hint of writers block but I feel like this chap made me get a tiny bit more inspiration...

(If you guys have any guesses on what might happen next let me know and I think this might be easy but who do you think Kafka was talking to?)
And plus I'm super happy I passed 1,000 wordssss since I always make it to 900 but never pass that number 😭😭 I hope you guys like this chapter..

┏━━━✦❘༻1,200 words༺❘✦━━━┓