Intro

Welcome y'all.

You have no idea just how super excited I am to share this with you guys.

All things forbidden is an online romance book, which means that whatever goes on between the main characters is going to be long distance.

It is a book centered on present day love, romance and affection while expressing just how much one can long for someone who lives miles away from them.

Some chapters of the book come with songs that are befitting. Songs that I've compiled into a playlist whose link I'll drop when due for anyone interested.

If you know or feel like this isn't your type of book, then you can leave and not read it rather than staying put just to drop hateful comments right after because I would not be able to refrain from clapping back.

All rights reserved as all parts of this book belongs to me and should not be in any way drafted or rewritten without my permission.

I don't know when exactly I'll drop updates for now but I'll be sure to choose specific days of the week soon enough.

Snippets, announcements and teasers of the next chapters are going to be dropped on my IG and TikTok handles where I exist as @ellalovesblack.

Please do not forget to vote, comment and share.

Helps me know you guys actually enjoy this.

Thank you for being here.

Welcome to my escapism❤️