CONFESSION

..
After the incident happen in that night Fourth 

Send gemini home after he passed out in his arms

Fourth is still dazed after what happened in that bathroom. 

While driving back home. Fourth cried. While leaning in

Steering wheel. "Why Fourth. Why did you not push gem. 

Why… Why are you always hunting yourself."

Fourth cried while driving back his condo the boy can stop

The liquid coming out of his mind. Little boy driving thinking. 

What if gem remembered everything and started pushing him away.

He can't see gem hating or neither of seeing losing him.  

____

Morning came. Fourth started his morning routine staring at his

Reflection. Still thinking about last night. The boy then started to get ready. He had a photoshoot with Gemini today.

Gemini the boy his wishing not to see after the scenario last night.

But what could he do? Gemini is still his "partner" but only on screen. 

That slapped him too hard. 

Saying Geminifourth is not real. So he needs to forget about his feelings for Gemini. Because it will just tear him down. FORGET THE FEELINGS HE BUILD FOR FOUR YEARS.

Fourth, arrive on GMMTV at 12pm. The shooting will start at 3. He came early. Hoping not to bump into Gemini. He straight up goes to his closet to kill time there or just gonna have to prepare early. 

While scrolling in his Twitter account. He heard the staff was talking 

With gemini. He panicked thinking what he should do. To not interact with him. He thinks it's better to just leave .

He then sneakily left the dressing room while Gemini was busy talking. But before he even get away Gemini started shouting 

His name he is asking."Fourth, let's go get lunch together."

Gemini then goes where Fourth is going. "Let's go bro. Let's have lunch. I'm hungry. " Gem, I just finished eating my lunch while you're not here." It's fine fourth. Then just go with me while having lunch. I have something to say to you.

Fourth, I was nervous because of what Gemini said. He thinks Gemini knows what happened that night. He thinks Gemini will get angry with him because of what happened….

Gemini and fourth arrived at a Japanese restaurant. Gemini favorite place. Gemini then finds a seat for both of them. Fourth, I just ordered some sushi. While gem orders the entire menu. 

I think he's really hungry. 

While their eating the silence was too loud no one wanted to break it.

Until Gemini. "Fourth I remember what happened last night"

Fourth, was too stunned to speak. "Gem, you're drunk last night. 

I think you just mistook me for being someone. "No Fourth I did that of my own.

FOURTH I LOVE YOU. Fourth was shocked when he heard that word come into Gemini's mouth. "No gem you don't love me you just feel pity about me loving you for four years." Gemini don't know how Fourth came to that conclusion. But the only thing he knows is that he loves Fourth.

"No…." Fourth said to gem tearing up about his best friend's sudden confession. Fourth leaves the restaurant running. He then realised that it's raining. He came here with Gemini in the car so don't know what to do. He just ran out of the restaurant. Walking on sidewalks while crying realising what just happened a few minutes ago.

He decided to call p'satang to pick him up because it's getting late now. He can't call gem because he knows he will just break down if he does.