FUTURE

Week has past... Fourth choose to distant his self..

Today they have a event to attend as a couple,fourth don't know how she's gonna avoid gem until the end of event.

But.. show must go on for them..

He now arrive in Siam mall he choose to drive his car today for peace of mind... The first thing he see when he go to dressing room is gem finishing his makeup and was looking at him through mirror...Fourth just avoid a eye contact and go to his makeup artist..

They now finish their makeup and just waiting for the event to start... The first to be called is gem and then fourth....

Fourth choose to be distant toward gem but boy still don't what is personal space
"fourth are you fine you look like you're not doing well".. Fourth don't know how to answer the question so he just said "I'm fine maybe just lack of sleep last night "then give off a little smile.

Fourth think how can gem act like they're fine like nothing happened between them..he felt a bit of disappointment but let it go thinking why gem will be concerned what he feels when he doesn't even like him.

The event just go on every MC questions about the brand event that happen fourth just shrug it off and continue to fake a smile until the event ends.

Fourth is changing when gem open the door and see fourth they have a eye to eye contact for like a long time cause they just their staring at each other when a staff nock on door..

Fourth just shrug the eye contact and get all his things and step outside he see gem following him behind so he run to his car and ready to leave...

When someone snatch his wrist.. when he look who's the owner of the hand it's gem..
"oh gem whats the pro-" he can't even finish his sentence when gem drag him into his car and push him in passenger seat then slam the door...

Fourth what the hell just happened "what the hell man" he shout when gem sit in driver seat and start to drive "we're gonna talk" .."you know you can text me, I have something important to do" fourth shout

"No we're gonna talk about us in person" gem said and touch fourth thingh while driving fourth just shut his mouth don't wanna argue anymore the whole ride..
Until they reach gem family beach house.

Fourth get out the car and review the place his been here before to celebrate the birthday auntie ning.. "Why were here" fourth said running to gem getting inside the house "Sit" was only gem said when they get in living room fourth just comply..

They just stare at each other until fourth broke the silence "just say what are you gonna say" fourth got shocked when gem suddenly kneel in front of him and hug his wait while laying his head in his thigh

"what are you doi-" fourth got cut off when gem talk "fourth don't avoid I know you hate me for being asshole for denying you're feelings for years it's not that I don't like you don't I have a better reason I promise " fourth don't know what to reply a sudden confession "explain me everything "
Was all he said.

Gem started to cry in his lap"fourth I keep denying you're feelings for years because we're too young and I'm that I'm still too immature and loose you because of my mistake I can't take too loose you fourth you're my everything please don't leave me" gem crying while talking

Fourth don't know how to feel but one thing is sure Gemini also feels the same "Gem look at me" fourth said lifting gem head to look into his eyes the boy eyes was red for crying "Gem we don't know what future have for us so don't fight everything happen for a reason sometimes something happen for us to learn not for us to suffer OK?  So don't fight future were don't know whats ahead us" fourth said..

Gem look at him so deeply while talking "So Gem are you still afraid of future or you're gonna face the future with me?

Gem nod slowly and hug fourth so tender "haha Gemini norawit a great actor crying infront of me" fourth said "yeah and now is you're boyfriend" gem mock while kissing fourth forehead

I love you gem...
I love you too my fourth my forever..