• Can't escape her •

*Two weeks earlier

I was at the beach. Trying to clear my head since Jax left.

~

"You're the only one I actually feel something for,"

"Why'd you freak out yesterday? And tell me to fuck you?!"  She asked.

"What? You wanted to see if your sex trap would work on me? Was this all a test?"

"No I just wanted to- ... I can't lose you Jax," I let out as more tears fell.

She wasn't buying it.

Jax snapped her fingers.

"...Eva," I said hesitantly.

"Eva... fuck you," she said as she made her way out the door.

~

Whenever Jax wasn't around, her words always played in my head.

As I replayed what had happened over and over, someone walked by me that quickly caught my attention.

I was sat on the sand, with my hands behind me for support and my legs out.

I was facing the water, and I closed my eyes letting the sun hit my face and the water touch my toes.

As I sat there trying to focus on the predicament I was in, there was a sudden shadow that blocked the sun from hitting my face.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see the girl that caught my attention earlier.

I noticed her dark brown eyes first. Her lashes were perfect. They complimented her eye shape so well. And her dark curly hair fell onto her shoulders effortlessly. I watched her lips as she smiled at me.

"Don't look too hard, you'll see my disgusting pores," She said jokingly.

Her pores were so small. Nothing to see there. She was perfect.

"What are you doing here all by your self?" She asked.

"Lookin for you," I responded.

Her smile appeared again and she even laughed a little.

"Just clearing my thoughts," I let out.

I fixed my attention back to the waves. They always calmed me.

"Same," She responded.

I looked back at her. She was still watching the ocean.

"From what?" I asked.

She looked at me with a smile.

God I loved her smile.

"You don't even know my name, and you wanna know what's going on in my life?" She laughed.

I didn't even notice I never got her name.