The Necklace

Marinette continues rushing down the street with only her bike.
But The Mime was too fast. Mimicking a car,he's about to catch her !

"This villain is way stronger than I thought !"

Fortunately,Cat Noir has her side. He jumps from a place to another,trying to help Ladybug.

That,until Marinette,out of forces,makes a sudden turn and gets in a dark alley,out of the Mime's sight.

Frustrated,The Mime turns back to where he was,where he finds Cat Noir,ready to fight him.

At that time,Marinette is hiding behind a wall. She distracted the Mime from killing Alya,but where is her Miraculous ?

Quick,she thinks. What should she do ? Fortunately,it seems that Cat Noir is doing his best !

But out of frustration,she wanted to ask people if they saw ladybug-like earrings,but that would only result in revealing her identity !

There,she thinks about her friend. Marinette panics,and there she runs again to the location.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Frustrated,Lila walks in the night street,coming back home. She opens her bag,stares at the stick,and...closes it. She suddenly stops. She turns her head,finding herself straight in front of a jewelry shop. She suddenly smirks,having an idea.

"Hey,do you have any fox-shaped jewelry by chance,please ?"asks Lila,entering the jewelry shop.

"Yes dear",says the lady as she goes to another room,coming back a moment later with a beautiful fox-shaped necklace.

Lila stares at it,then tries to break it. Fortunately,the necklace seems to be indestructible.

She smirks,then lifted her head up at the lady.

"How much does it cost,please ?"

"Oh,it's for free,I just found it on the street years ago and wanted to give it back to his owner. It seems to be loft forever,so you can take it !"

"Thanks",says Lila as she smirks and gets out of the jewelry shop.

"Today was my lucky day,now I have to continue the part two of my plan..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We got you !"says Marinette as she holds The Mime's hands behind his back.

"Cataclysm!" shouts Cat Noir before destroying the object in which was the akuma.

"I guess you can't purify it ?" he says.

"Yeah". approves Marinette,kinda nervous.

The Mime detransforms and stays on the ground.

"Poor him",says Marinette. "Let's help you",she says as she reaches her hand towards him.

But surprisingly enough,he gets up,furious,and bolts off.

"???",Marinette and Chat Noir stare at him,confused.

"Uhh,I gotta go",he excuses himself.

"OK,kitty",she says as they both quickly run off.

"Hey,I wanted more of your videos!!!"says Alya.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marinette stares at the beautiful night sky up her balcony. At the same time,she wishes to retrieve her kwami and miraculous,regretting what she done the day before.

Suddenly,she spots Cat Noir jumping on buildings. She unknowingly waves her hand at him,and he notices her too. Seeming happy,he jumps on the edge of her balcony and greets her.

"Hi,Purr-incess !",he says in a flirty tone.

"Pfff",says Marinette jokingly.

"How's your day ?"

"?!",the question takes Marinette by surprise. Her day was rather very unlucky.

As always.

"Uhhh,hehe,fine !"she blurts out.

"Haha",laughs Cat Noir. "I..uh..saw you somewhere,and you sem pretty fine..and.."

"Don't worry,haha",she laughs. "I already know you."

".....?"

"UHH,AS A HERO,OF COURSE ! HEHE,HIHIEEEHEE,hee..."

"Uh,right !"he says.

"Wanna get some...uhh...ice cream ?" he continues.

"Of course".

"Let's go to Andre's,then !"he says.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lila stares at the necklace,and puts it on.

"Soon,my plan will succeed..."