#19

🌼

Heeseung stood in front of his childhood best friends grave, feeling the worst he's ever felt in his life. He thought that this was all his fault.

His eyes were red and swollen from all the crying he's ever done over her death.

The boy realized something, something that was forever going to weight his heart down.

Kim Deiji really was the love of his life, just as he was hers.

"I wish I realised sooner." Heeseung sniffed, brushing his hair away from his face with his fingers.

He turned around, ready to walk away from this burning chapter of his life but was stopped when he saw a young girl standing a couple of meters away from him. He wiped his tears, not wanting to make the kid ask any questions.

But when the little girl just remained in her spot completely still, he frowned. Her long black hair braided in shoulder length plaits; her big round eyes all seemed all too familiar.

Suddenly, her hand went up. And she began smiling and waving like there was no tomorrow.

Heeseung caught sight of the daisy chain on her right hand jumping up and down. He frowned- seeing something else.

Bright red cuts hidden behind the beautiful façade of white blossom.

A sharp gasp fell loose from Heeseung's lips. And a  single fell loose from his eyes.

He slowly lifted his own hand, mirroring the movement of the girl.

When the girl saw he was waving back, she giggled then blew him a small playful kiss.

Heeseung gave it his all to hold back the tears.

He saw the girl wave one last time before a strong current blew in the air: making him turn his face away for just a singular split second.

But when he looked back, the girl was gone.

He sighed, ready to let go. Turning back to the black stone of the grave, his vison blurred.

"Goodbye my love."

The daisies around him blew calmly, the mockingjays above whistled sharply and this tragedy ends painfully.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╰┈─➤ the end.
˙⊹❀♡ 910