Chapter 6: Clumsy Birthday Acts With Love Interests Watching

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, January 18, 2023~11:19AM-

~Silver Star's POV~

We were all getting ready to head out when the doorbell rang. I looked at Skylar as we were the only two in the livingroom.

"It's probably for you." She said.

That was her way of telling me to open the door, so I got up and walked over. I looked through the peep hole to see who it was but I couldn't see anyone outside.

"There's no one." I told Skylar.

"It's probably a package then." Skylar replied. "Grab it."

I unlocked the door and opened it. Without moving, I looked around but there was nothing. Suddenly, someone jumped out from around the corner of the house.

"Surprise!" He shouted, causing me to jump.

"Ah!" I shouted, placing my hand over my heart to make sure it was still beating. "Dongmyeong! You can't do that!"

ONEWE's Dongmyeong just giggled as he walked up closer to the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I told you I was spending my birthday with my members."

"I know, but I still wanted to bring you your gift." He said with a toothy smile as he handed me a large bag.

I couldn't help but give one back, also while biting my lip as I tried not to smile. "You got me something?"

"Of course I did!" He exclaimed. "Who do you think I am?!"

I snickered at his extrovertedness. I then started to open the gift, revealing a bouquet of flowers. I looked up at him with a questioning look. "You put flowers in a gift bag?"

"Okay, so not the brightest idea." He confessed. "But at least you didn't expect it!"

I snickered then smelled them, revealing the fact that they were real. "These are real?!"

"Yeah, I know you have a garden outside so I thought you could add them to it." He shrugged.

"I can't promise they'll stay alive." I told him.

"They better!" He exclaimed. "I want to see them by my birthday next year."

"That's almost a year away." I raised a brow, his birthday being just eight days before mine. "Too long."

"Okay fine." He thought about it. "Dongju's birthday."

"That's the same as your's!" I shouted, holding the flowers up in reaction. That's when I felt a sharp prick. "Ouch!"

"OMO!" Dongmyeong exclaimed, quickly grabbing my hand. "Are you okay?!"

I was mesmerized at the fact that he examined my finger so intently that I almost forgot what had just happened.

"Byul?" He asked, waking me from my trance.

"Um, yeah." I shook my head, trying to get all thoughts out of my head. I thought of something that would change the subject so I joked around. "This is why I'm afraid to touch flowers."

"Oh." Dongmyeong looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I wouldn't have got you flowers if that were the case."

I snickered. "Dongmyeong, it's okay. They are lovely and would be an amazing addition to my garden. Thank you."