20 | sweet taste of sweat

lemon wahoo !

"We don't need to learn about that today." Izuku said, he pulled the brunette in for another kiss.

"Mm.. Mmf, Izuku..." The girl moaned his named, it was music to his ears. Being strong enough, the boy carried the girl back to the bed and immediately went in for her neck. Ochako groped his hair, not too much that it would hurt. She groaned at every touch. "Mmf... More... please.." She begged.

Izuku continued to kiss and suck her neck, leaving a mark on it. Ochako had already unbuttoned her school uniform that she had just put on, revealing her covered breasts and her vanilla toned skin. He gently raised her bra and began sucking on her mounds. Moans of delight escaped Ochako's mouth as Izuku violated her body. Although, she was enjoying it. She was extremely wet at this point.

He grinded against her covered entrance as he continued to suck and kiss on her breasts and other parts of her revealed skin. "Izu... ku... M-More, please baby?" She begged, as she opened her legs up. Izuku went underneath her skirt, and began to lick her cunt through her panties.

"Someone's... excited.." He teased, noticing how wet she was. She gripped onto the sheets as she placed her legs on his shoulders. Her breathing was heavy,

"Oh... God..." She was in delight. "P-Please..!" She continued to moan in between sentences. Izuku finally pulled her panties down and began to go down on her bare pussy. Her legs were shaking, as she seemed so desperate. Ochako began to grind against his mouth.

"M-Mmff..." Izuku was muffled. Hearing his girlfriend's moans only made him horny as well. He started to rub himself through his pants. Ochako noticed this and pulled her legs away from him, making her way toward him and pushed him down. "Wh-What are you..?"

He trailed off as Ochako pulled his hard member out. She was amazed at how big he was. Without hesitation, she began to suck his cock. Lewd noises were made, as Izuku shot his head up in pleasure.

"O-Oh my... F-... Keep going..!" He said, as he slowly thrusted inside her mouth. Ochako popped her mouth off of his cock, as she rubbed him with her hand.

"It's a safe say for me, so..." She began to get up as she lined herself up with his cock. Izuku unbuttoned his shirt, but Ochako held onto his tie. "I'm gonna put it in, 'kay Izuku..?" Izuku nodded quickly, his ears were as red as ever.

"M-m... Please do so..." This time it was Izuku begging. Ochako began to slowly devour his cock using her pussy, as she began to bounce up and down slowly at first. The couple was moaning in sync.

Izuku had heard footsteps, causing him to put his hand overtop of Ochako's mouth to muffle her sweet moans.

"Man, I don't wanna go to class today... Should we skip, Mina?" A voice that sounded like Kirishima asked,

"And do what, babe?" Welp, it was confirmed that Kirishima and Mina were dating.

"I think I know what to do..." A chuckle escaped his mouth as they ran off together.

"Hah... H-Ha.." Izuku let go of her mouth as he felt it was safe. Ochako pulled him closer, using his tie to kiss him, causing him to get harder.

Izuku stopped her from bouncing on his dick, "Get on all fours." Ochako obliged, as she exposed her pussy in front of his face. Izuku took his pants off, and then slid her skirt out for comfort.

"Babe, I'm putting it in again." He said as he lined himself up with her.

"M-Mhm.." She felt a little embarrassed that she was this wet. Izuku thrusted inside of her and started at a slow pace. The sounds of their skin clapping, and him entering in and out of her was music to both of their ears. Ochako continued to moan in pleasure, while she gripped the bed sheets.

Izuku bit on the collar of his shirt, unbuttoning it.

"O-Oh.. Y-You are so b-big..." She had been in so much pleasure at this point. "F-... H-Harder, Izuku..!" She begged, as he listened and pounded her harder this time.

With each thrust, Ochako moaned. Ochako had came at least three times already.

They were now both completely naked, sweat covered their bodies. Izuku was finally close to finishing.

"A-Ah... I'm close, baby..." He said, as he began to go a little harder.

"G-Give it all to me, Deku!" She begged, as she gripped the sheets tighter.

"C-Cumming..!" He said, as he released his seed inside of her. Izuku pulled out, a creampie had been made.

"W-Wow..." Ochako collapsed on the bed as she turned around to look at her lover. "W-Wait a minute... Are you still hard..?"

"Huh? Oh I guess I am." Ochako sighed as she got up, her legs still shaking. She got on her stomach and began to give him a blowjob.

Of course, this only made the girl want to devour him with her pussy again. The blowjob had turned into her grinding against his rod, and inevitably her riding him again. This tine, they were both sitting up, as Ochako grinded and rode his dick.

"O-Oh... You must love me a lot..." Deku teased, as he grinded against her in sync.

The boy pinned her against the bed and began to pound her roughly. Ochako scratched his back, as she moaned loudly. To muffle her, Izuku's quick thinking was to kiss her, so sloppily. Their tongues were wrestling with each other, as the lewd noises escaped from both their genitals and their mouthes.

"Harder..!" Ochako begged.

The two had been going at it. They were on their 6th round about to finish.

"A-Augh..! I'm cumming!" He said,

"M-Me too!"

The two finished in sync, as he collapsed on top of her.

"Wow, Deku... You last a long time." She teased, as she ruffled through his hair.

"It... I-..." He had no response.

word count: 1019

a/n hopefully yall enjoyed this smut bro, i dont really write it but HEY THIS WAS A FIRST