vmin conversation

Jimin's pov: ...hey tae....

Tae: hey....jimin... how was your meet up with your in- laws....and specially y/n..( he said teasingly....)

Jimin: stop teasing me..na.. you know na I love y/n .....

Tae: yes... I know..but first sit....( Tae give him a glass of water. to cool down him......

Jimin: tae..... I think... I should tell her truth that I love her and I was the one..who said about our marriage to y/n' s dad...
Because I listen her... talking to his friend lisa... that I am going to do it with her forcefully......

Tae: calm down....jimin....just take a deep breath and cool down..

Jimin: ya...

After some minutes.....

Tae: are you ok now.....

Jimin: ya....tae.. it's your idea..but I feel this is not right...this is not good.....

*********FLASHBACK**********

Day before jimin and y/n's first meeting.... When jimin tell tae...that he is going to purpose y/n and confess his feelings to her......but tae's devil mind...said that..jimin dont purpose her now .... .. Tell her....later... because....first let's prank her.... sometime ...so that..she feels that happiness..much more....jimin agreed.....that is why he was just himself......so that he..hides his feelings.....

(.....hey everyone...... it's me your author.......i love you all

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Keep watching, supporting and voting 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨..................)