Chapter XXXI

WARNING! SPG: Isahang warning lang po ito. You must know from the very start that this story contains mature scenes. Again, one warning for the whole story, I want surprises. Pero huwag na magulat kung may bigla na lang uungol. Thank you, please be open minded and you can skip this chapter if you're not comfortable. Read responsibly.

Buhat buhat ni Nicholas si Arian nang ipasok niya ang asawa sa kanilang kuwarto. Pero bago nila marating ng maayos ang second floor ay dumaan muna sila sa isa pang pagtatalo dahil pinipilit ni Arian na bumaba ngunit ayaw syang bitawan ni Nicholas. Kahit anong tanggi ni Arian, at pagpipilit na maglalakad ay nag mistulang bingi ang asawa dahil kunwari'y wala siyang naririnig.

Pagkasarang pagkasara ni Nicholas ng pintuan ng kwarto, malalaki ang hakbang nya nang lumapit siya kay Arian. Hinapit niya ang baywang ng asawa at siniil nya ng halik si Arian.

"Shall we consummate our wedding?" he asked hoarsely then added a wicked smile and he assaulted Arian's lips once again. But this time, Arian started responding on his kiss.

Nicholas moved his hands. From her waist up to her back. He trace the spaghetti strap of Arian's wedding gown. When he found it, Nicholas pulled the lace and slowly, he unfold her gown. The white fabric loosened. Mabilis na lumuwag ang wedding gown. Honestly speaking, si Aliana ang nag utos sa magtatahi na ganon ang panara ng gown na iyon. She choose that style because she wanted it to be easy to strip dahil may idea na ang ina kung ano ang mangyayari sa kanilang dalawa.

When the gown loosened up, utay-utay na hinubad ni Nicholas ang gown. He started with the thin sleeve. He slide it off her shoulder in a very sexy way. While stripping of the gown, Nicholas trails off small and wet kisses on her bare skin making her shiver in response.

Hindi na nagreklamo pa si Arian. Ngayon pa ba kung kailang ganap na silang mag-asawa? At isa pa. Nahihiya man syang aminin ay gusto din nya ang ginagawa ng asawa. Kakaiba ang nagiging epekto ng mga hawak niya sa kanyang katawan. Para syang kinikiliti. kakaiba sa pakiramdam na hindi nya inaasahang magugustuhan nya kalaunan.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen in the entire world," Nicholas praised her in a husky tone. His kisses never end. He taste every inch of her shoulder, touches her delicate skin, squeezes her smooth flesh and imagine Arian to the extent of nudity.

Dahil makapal naman ang bandag dibdiban ng gown ay hindi na nagsuot pa si Arian ng bra. Iyon din ang suhistyon ni Aliana dahil magkasama sila sa hotel room. Sama-sama silang tatlo nina Luna. Because she ain't wearing anything underneath that gown except of course to her lacy panty, when Nicholas pulled down the gown and when it falls on the ground, Arian's body was exposed in the thin and cold air.

"I want to taste you, Can I?" He asked in a husky tone and Arian understood that what he wanted to taste "You never have to ask, I'm all yours." She blushed and he grinned, listening to her words.

He knelt down in front of her "You are beautiful." He looked at her and she blushed, closing her eyes.

"You are so wet." He placed his hand over her throbbing inner thigh. She gasped when his hand touched her there and she closed her legs in response.

"Open your legs love, I want to taste you." He removed his hand from there and asked, looking at her.

She nodded her head and about

to open her leg but he stopped her

"Wait.."

"Ohhh shit!" He held her hips and opened her legs looking into her eyes. He placed kisses on her milky thigh. Then he kissed her inner thigh. She rested her hands on his shoulder for support.

"Ohhh it feels good"He started sucking and nibbling her inner thigh. She was moaning, digging her nails in his shoulder and fisting his hair.

" Ahhh ohhh fuck" He was making her crazy and taking her to heaven. He held her one leg and sucked her hard after putting her leg over his shoulder.

"Love I'm cumming ohhh fuc--"She was about to release but he stopped. She looked at him sadly.

"You know that will let you cum when I will be inside you." He smirked, looking at her.

"Then do it fast." She was irritated and yelled.

"My desperate wife, I like it." He got up and whispered coming close to her hips. She unbuttoned his suit and started pulling down his boxer hastily. He was grinning, seeing his wife who was so desperate for him.

"Let's try something different today." He uttered and she looked at him confusingly.

She squealed when Nicholas suddenly lifted her on bed. He turned her body around and lifted her butt. She gasped when he suddenly grabbed her by the nape and pushed her head into the bed. Akmang tatayo siya nang hawakan nito ang kanyang magkabilang kamay at tsaka iyon nilagay sa kanyang likod.

"Nicholas what are you-"

"Papunta pa lang tayo sa exciting part love."

"Nich-Ah! Oh my God!" Arian moaned very loud her voice echoed the whole room and her eyes rolled upwards when he suddenly slammed his cock inside her pussy. Goodness! Nalimutan ata niyang virgin pa ang asawa nito.

Di napigilan ni Arian mapahikbi ng maramdaman niyang may napunit sa loob niya

"Fuck I'm sorry love nalimutan kong first time mo" saad ni Nicholas habang hinahalikan ang gilid ng mata ni arian.

Nang maka adjust na si arian sa laki ng alaga ng kaniyang asawa ay siya na mismo ang gumalaw.

"Hey don't move" suway ni Nicholas sa asawa. "It's ok love, you can move already" sabi ni arian saka ito hinalikan.

Di nagtagal ay umulos na ng dahan dahan si Nicholas sa takot na baka masaktan ulit nito ang asawa.

Few minutes later his slow thrust became faster and harder "Ah...ohhh so fucking tight." Nicholas moaned and bit his lips.

"God... that was ah fuck!" Naputol ang kanyang mga sinasabi nang bigla nalang ulit itong gumalaw. He slammed his shaft inside of her again!

She felt Nicholas leaning close to her.

"Let's play a game called spelling my name..." He whispered on her right ear with husky, deep voice.

"W-What-Oh my God!" She grabbed the bedsheet with her shaking hands when Nicholas slammed his cock deep inside her again.

"N." He said and slammed.

"I" and slammed and slowly pulled his shaft out.

"C" and slammed again.

"H." and again.

" W-wait E-Enough please ah!" she begged to him but he slammed his shaft again.

"O" and again.

"L." and again.

"A." and again.

"S" and again Arian let out a loud moan and her body shook as she came. She felt the wet cum that came from her pussy slide to her legs. While Nicholas continue thrusting in and out and one more thrust he came inside on his wife. Nicholas touched her back and she moaned when he kissed her neck.

"Good night wife, thank you for coming to my life I love you" that was the last word arian heard before everything went black

Author's note: bat 🤸 nakangiti 🤸ang🤸beshie🤸ko🤸na🤸yan🤸habang 🤸nagbabasa🤸inabangan🤸mo🤸to 🤸noh

HAHAHAHHAHAH GOODNIGHT EVERYONE