Special Chapter IV

Nicholas POV

"Aamagin ang master's bedroom, Arian"sabi ko dito pagkasapit ng gabi para naman tabi na kami matulog.She laughed. "What's aamagin". "Come on, love"I said.It's already ten pm and we're cuddling. "Would you trade me for money, Arian?"I suddenly asked.
She laughed. "No but if you call me Arian again then yes. I'll trade you for money" she giggled so i just hugged her tightly."Seriously..." I said while having her in my arms 'this is home' "Hmm, ofcourse not"she said ."Then, would you trade me for Luan?" I asked
"Ugh, that's nonsense. He's my classmate kaya!" She said and hit my chest, I laughed. "Would you trade me for--"bitin kong saad."For what?"she excitedly ask. "For new wedding ring? And for another 'for real' wedding?" I answer that made her stunned."A-are you proposing right now?" She asked when she realized what i meant."Not yet... So are you going to trade me?" She look at me with a tears flowing on her eyes. "What will i do with those if itetrade naman kita? Kanino ako ikakasal?!" She asked while wiping her tears.I kissed her forehead."I love you"I said.

Kinabukasan...

"Do you want to come with me?"I asked while we're eating breakfast."Where?" She asked."To my work, love"i said and  smiles at her. "Really?" She excitedly ask so I nodded"But i don't want people to see us together..." She pouted."Why?" I asked. she smiled sadly. "They'll think that we're --" bago pa niya matapos ang sasabihin ay nagsalita na ako."Hindi ba? We're not just dating, Arian. Kasal na tayo" i seriously said."Why are you so serious..."she chuckled and hit my arm. " I just want your career to be stable. People started to love you more when you got paired with Megan" she said and smiled bitterly.I sighed."I have class tomorrow. So i'll come with you today" saad nito na kinangiti ko ulit. "Sasama lang ako sa PA mo" she said."Why?" I asked.She just pinched my cheek."We'll go home together..." I said. She nodded.

Fast forward...

Megan and I need to shoot a advertisment of some clothes for couples. Hindi kami sabay na pupunta dahil may media sa labas ng venue. Kaya Pinasundo ko na lang siya kay josh dahil mauuna sila umalis kaysa sa akin."I'll see you there"she kissed my cheek before waving to say bye. I told her na sabay na labg kami pero nagpumilit ito na mauuna na daw siya kaya wala na akong nagawa.

When i arrived at the venue sakto na kakarating lang din ni megan kaya cameras started to flicker on us. Nang makapasok kami ay agaf ko hinanap si arian Our eyes immediately met. I resist  not to smile after the sudden eye contact with her. I'm talking to the director with Megan. We're talking about the shoot later " your wife is here, supportive wife" megan said kaya napangiti ako. She knows that arian is my wife actually lahat ng nandito alam na asawa ko si arian. "Why don't you find yourself a boyfriend?" I asked her. She just laughed at me.
"Who sabi I don't have, it's just too toxic kaya hindi ko pinapaalam sa management" she said. "So who's the unlucky guy" pang aasar ko she just smacked my arms. Megan and i are friends so it's normal for us na mag asaran.

Nang matapos kami mag kwentuhan nilingon ko ang pwesto ni arian pero i couldn't see her. "Josh" I called him. "Yes?" He said. "where's my wife?" I asked. " I left her here earlier when you're talking with megan and the director" paliwanag nito. "Call her" I said kaya tumango ito bago kunin ang cellphone sa bulsa. "Ma'am arian is with luan boss"saad nito bago ipakita sa akin ang picture ni arian at luan. "Call her" sabi ko kaya tinawagan nito Di naman nagtagal ay sumagot ito kaya inabot sa akin ni josh ang cellphone.

[Hello]she greeted.

"Where are you?" I asked."Where are you, wife?" Tanong ko ulit ng hindi ito sumagot