chapter 1

They were on the jeep.wangji is driving.xue yang and xingchen were lovely dovey. shizhui, jingyi and jinling were discussing about the mansion.wangji and wuxian was on front seat. wuxian is looking outside.From his look we can see he was forced to come here.
Niether wuxian nor wangji is talking.

Wuxian take a book from his backpack.started to read it.

The drive was very long.They were going to Death wish mansion.
Soon the path turned into soil and muddy.It's was very difficult to ride on that path. everyone is shaking in the vehicle. suddenly wangji brake the jeep.....Wei wuxian moves forward and hit his head on the dashboard on jeep.

Wei wuxian winched in pain,"aah.....what the fuck?Don't you know how to drive a vehicle?"

By saying this wuxian looks towards the front glass....blood was flowing from the front glass.A crow a hit on the front glass.Dead crow slides through the glass.

Wuxian yelled more,"aah.....blood......crow.....blood...."

On hearing wuxian's yelling Xue yang yelled more,"blood......crow.....blood.......it is bad omen for journey....."

Wangji doesn't say anything,he get down from the jeep and looks at it.He take a bottle of water from the jeep and take the dead crow from the glass.He pour water on the glass.

Xingchen also get down from the jeep,xue yang and Wei wuxian shivered,they also followed him. Jingyi, jinling and shizhui get down from the car.

Xue yang looked at it and turned to other side.He started to vomit.on seeing xue yang vomitting wuxian started to vomit.

Jingyi and xingchen helped them.

Xingchen,"it's my fault to bring you two.....It's not a big deal when you go through the forest and the birds fly in the car.look it's jungle side."

Jinling,"l doesn't they are this much weakling..."

Xingchen,"who said he is weak.....(smirking looks at xueyang)...he was a beast in bed..."

Wuxian,"shameless......l am going back. I already tired .I came because of your insistence."

Xingchen,"are you so much scared of seeing a dead crow?poor...."

Wuxian,"no...no...l am not scared ....l feel disgusting...."

Xingchen,"first wash your mouth and clean vomitting remains in mouth ..."

Jingyi laughed on hearing this.

Wangji,"we can continue our journey....."

Wuxian,"why he was always cold?"
Wuxian asked to Shizhui.
But jingyi replied that,"he always drink cold coffee....hehe..."

Wuxian thinkuin mind,'this brat.... surely l teach him a lesson...."

They continued there journey.They eat food on the jeep.They carried a lot of food items with them .

________

About sunsetting time,they reached the destination.Death wish mansion....

It was already dark there. It's scary when you see it.

Wuxian,"we can stay on the jeep now, morning we can get in there

Wuxian,"we can stay on the jeep now, morning we can get in there ..."

Xue yang,"yes that is right...."

Wangji,"we will head now...."

Xingchen,"come now....if you two are not ready ..then you two can stay here...."

"No......"
They said in unision.

Wangji,"always walk with pairs,Don't walk alone."

Xingchen,"then ....l and xue yang,wangji and wuxian and the trio....."

Everyone agreed.They get down from the jeep.
Xue yang and xingchen hold there hands.

Wuxian tightly gripped on wangji's right arm . wangji doesn't say anything.They take torches and started to move towards the entrance of mansion.

Wuxian was shivering,wangji could feel it.
They were the one who was first.

Wangji opened slowly the door.

As door opened.......a group of bats flying across them.The wings flying sounds echoed the mansion.

Feared wuxian jump on the wangji and tightly hold on his neck

Feared wuxian jump on the wangji and tightly hold on his neck.wangji moves his hand around wuxian and comforted him.

wangji moves his hand around wuxian and comforted him

The way was full of webs and dust. wuxian was reluctant to get down from wangji.He was like kola bear hugging wangji.wangji was very difficult to walk with wuxian in his arms.But he take stick from bag and started to clear route.Sounds of small animals can be heard.....

They move forward......

A cool Breeze passed them.It send shivers to everyone.....

"Thud......."

A loud sound echoed the mansion. Everyone feared .....They flashed the torch in all directions…....

Xingchen yelled,"aahh.....aahhh......"

Everyone shocked on seeing.......

____

Hope everyone like the story line ❤️ pictures are not mine ❤️❤️

____

❤️