Early Part

Part I

One afternoon when magic class was about to start. Isabella, the girl with blue lines under her eyes keeps trying to focus on the book she is reading. However, the four people at the back of the class kept making a fuss over something that distracted his focus.
Livia: "So cool! Is this what they say there are only three in this world?"
Margarette: "Actually just two in this world, and of course the other one has already been bought by Mommy,"Margaratte arrogantly showed off her bag to everyone.
Maria: "Really jealous, yesterday because I was tight, I bought socks in Singapore. Not really." (waves his hand)
Current: "Oh my gosh, thanks sis. Those from Dubai are not that satisfying either. But by the way, this bag is as good as it seems you are satisfied this time,"The last sentence was given to Margarette who was holding her bag.
Margarette: "Not really, there is still something more valuable than this that can still make me more satisfied," (smirk)
Mary: "Really?" (sounds unbelievable)Margarette (nods) "I'll prove it, come with me"Margarette left the classroom followed by Maria, Livia, and Current to show her 'something' that she said satisfied her.Meanwhile, Isabella and Angie—the strange child sitting across from Isabella's right, made Isabella's mood even worse because of Angie's words.
Angie: "They're noisy huh," (like whispering.
Isabella : (flat face) "You think I care?"Continuing to focus on the book in front of him.
Angie: "Hmm, I think so, see your face looks unsightly since they made a scene,"
Isabella: "Okay, don't look at me or talk to me,"Gubris Isabella without looking.
Angie: "But..."The bell for the next lesson rang and stopped Angie, who still wanted to talk to Isabella. In a few seconds, the classroom atmosphere turned into a dark atmosphere like a place where witches concocted the most poisonous potion they had. Angie who felt the change could only complain again and again.
Angie: "Hadeehh, this lesson again," (looks down weakly)A careless child in the class also responded.
Woody: "Calm down, I feel this time I'm going to burn something. Even your score in the Witchcraft exam yesterday was better than mine." (resigned voice)The door opened silently and suddenly Mr. Thomas appeared in the middle of the room with a small thump.
Mr. Thomas: "Welcome to the lesson of Witchcraft, you can open the cloth in front of you," (along with Mr.Thomas's words, a black cloth appeared in front of them)The clothes were opened in front of them along with the dust scattered on them.
Angie: "UHUK UHUK! This is the reason why I don't like Witchcraft, things are always dusty," (he said, coughing a bit to Isabella and was only answered with a sharp or lazy glance)
Mr.Thomas: "This time we will learn about explosive magic, you! Those who are playing around, stay away from that tool, you might blow up the whole class because you don't understand how to use it!"The sloppy boy named Woody just nodded in fear. Angie who was right next to him shook his head.
Angie: "Be patient Woody, this lesson is just starting," (holding back laughter)Mr. Thomas returned to delivering his material, the room was silent again.
Mr. Thomas: "Let's continue if you pay close attention, the tools in front of you have their characteristics, be careful because it reflects your personality,"They furrowed their brows, looking at each other.
Angie: "Eee... do we have the same personality, sir? Just... an empty bubble?"
Peron: "Tsk, just shut your mouth, Angie,"
Mr. Thomas: "Heh, try to focus more, be more thorough, go deeper, and feel each tool like the flow of water,"They began to train their focus, staring at the bubbles.
Woody: "Oh, oh!" (screaming frantically)Woody's scream drew attention. Everyone turned towards Woody about to get angry for destroying everyone's focus. But that anger soon turned into screams of fear. They were running, bumping into each other.
Mr. Thomas: "Hah, it's him again," (weak tone)BOOM!Mr. Sentence Thomas finished right when the explosion sounded, smoke scattered everywhere covering the entire classroom. The class became very chaotic, falling apart.
Angie: "UHUK! Cough! Smoke no more!" (his hand wags in front of his face full of dust)All the students also coughed because they inhaled too much dust.
Mr. Thomas: "UHUK! UHUK!" (coughing while holding chest)The faces of the people were black from the explosion just now.BRAK! BRAK! (Sound of door opening)Principal, Mrs. Rosie, and Mr. Jun enter the class. Simultaneously with their entry into the class, Margarette and her friends crept into class. Pretend to cough at the back of the class.
Mr. Jun: "Amazing!"
Principal: "What's wrong Thomas? Why is this class so chaotic, huh?!" (his face was shocked and a little angry because the class was destroyed and the desks and chairs were turned upside down everywhere)
Mr. Thomas: "Ah, it's just a trial sir, no problem," (fake smile while dusting off his clothes)
Mrs. Rosie: "Hey Margarette, aren't you taking Mr. Thomas earlier?" (puts on a suspicious face, squints)Margarette and her friends were shocked with scared and worried eyes. But Margarette quickly changed her face and avoided it.
Margarette: "No Mrs, we were told by Mr. Thomas to...get stuff! Yes, right?" (stammers and asks for answers from his friends)
Livia: "Well, that's true Mrs, but earlier we heard an explosion, so we came back to check,"
Mr. Jun: (squints suspiciously) "That's right Mr. Thomas?" (Mr. Thomas glares)
Mr. Thomas, who didn't want to add to the problem anymore, resignedly agreed.
Mr. Thomas: "Yeah, that's it," (tired tone)The principal, who already understands this problem, asked Mr. Thomas to immediately go to his room and condition the students.
Principal: "Children, immediately tidy up your appearance and Thomas to my room immediately," (leaves the class)
Children: "Okay Sir,"Mr. Thomas angrily pushed the table on his side which almost hit Mr. Jun and left the class. Mr. Jun jumped in surprise and replied to Mrs. Rosie with a strange look. The following Mr. Thomas left the room.
Mr. Jun: "Amazing guys!" (claps and walks away)