fight and death part

PART XVI

School auditorium

He met Mr. Thomas with a hood covering his face.

Isabella: "Where did you hide Angie huh? (furious)"

Mr. Thomas:" (trying to understand then ignoring) What do you mean Isabella? You suddenly came here with such a bad greeting! (approaches Isabella)"

Isabella: " (moving away) No need for small talk Thomas!"

Mr. Thomas: " (moving in disbelief) Wow, Thomas!? Wow, I understand now Miss Isabella. (walks around Isabella followed by Isabella's gaze)

Mr. Thomas: " So... what did Rosie say to you huh?! Lately, I seem to see you often going into his room (stopping Steps, facing Isabella, and folding his arms in front of his chest) and you often stalk everyone at this school, don't you? Even to the point of suspecting your Annoying friend haha, it's really funny, no-na (tilts face with a smirk)"

Isabella: " (stares in surprise) No need to beat around the bush Thomas! Where's Angie?"

Mr. Thomas: "Wow, very beautiful. After suspecting him you looked for him? Okay I'll call him (flicks his hand)"

From behind Mr. Thomas, came out two of the class that Isabella knew. Peron and Garlick. Mr. Thomas' face went blank.

Isabella : (Surprised) "What the—hey!"

Peron and Garlick ambushed Isabella from behind them and grabbed Isabella's arms which kept struggling.

Isabella: "Let me go, you ugly traitor!"

Mr. Thomas :" DORASIELIENTA! (claps hands once)

Isabella was stunned, her voice couldn't come out of her throat. It turned out that Mr. Thomas had mastered magic without a wand, making Anggie unable to cast magic except herself. Mr. Thomas smiled broadly at her.

Mr. Thomas: " You surprised? (opens her hood, showing thin blue strokes on her face). Now you know who I am right?....tsk, tsk, tsk, inexperienced brats like you are often reckless miss. Fighting me alone without preparation? Huh, what a fool! (shows the heirloom stick that he takes out from inside the robe)"

School hallway.

Angie kept looking for Mr. Thomas, from class to class, even in Mr. Thomas' room.

Angie: "Argh, where the heck did he go?! (bows down wearily)"

From the end of the Hallway, Mrs. Rosie was seen running toward Angie.

Mrs. Rosie: "Angie! Immediately go to the Auditorium room!"

Angie: "What's wrong Mrs? (runs along)"

Mrs. Rosie: 'Isabella, and Mr. Thomas they are there"

Angie: "But, ... why Mrs.? Isn't Isabella not trusting me? (stops walking)"

Mrs. Rosie: " It doesn't matter Angie! Hurry up, or Bad luck for Isabella today (also stopping her steps) I race the big fight is about to start"

Angie bulged her eyes and immediately ran away leaving Mrs. Rosie who immediately followed her steps. Meanwhile, Margarete, on the other hand, was peeping at a loss as to what to do.

Margarete: "I'm annoyed because Isabella is alone with Mr. Thomas, but ... I think this is very terrible?"

Then in a hurry, he turned on the alarm to go to the main room or auditorium which would be heard throughout the school. Then, he followed in the direction Angie had left.

PART XVII

In front of the auditorium.

Angie: "Thomas is ugly!!! (rushes about to enter but is restrained)"