~.part 21.~

You had woken up to needing the toilet and you didn't drink much because you was so stoned so no hangover. You got out of toms arms carefully and you went to the bathroom. You came out and checked your phone.

Amber🍃: y/n are you okay?
Bella😘: y/n where the fuck are you?
Marco🙌🏽: y/n can you please let us know if your okay?
Riley🙈: y/nnnnn answer us
Bill🤍:hey y/n I can't find u or Tom. Are you both safe?
Bill🤍:y/n?
Myra: y/n call me right now.
Randy: hope your alr y/n
And more but you didn't care and just called Myra.
Myra: y/n you and room need to get to my office now."
"Okay.."
You hung up and woke Tom up
"Tom we need to go Myra just called us to her office"
Tom groaned "what?"
"Get up Tom"
You got ready and wore your red juicy tracksuit and just brushed your hair. Tom hour out of bed and got ready. You was leaving the house as he kissed you and held your waist close as you both walked to toms car. You got in and felt abit nervous but not really since Myra seemed nice.
You and Tom got to global studios and you went straight to her.
"Sit down" she said
"Y/n, Tom listen Ik you both are a thing and I'm you both left the party last night because there is paparazzi photos and y/n you looked very stoned and the paparazzi was saying stuff like is Tom kaulitz fucking the new star y/l/n and stuff like the promiscuous boy and the innocent girl and stuff like Tom is cheating."
Your heart sank after hearing this all. And toms eyes looked so hurt of how people see him.
"Now Tom I have contacted your manager and she says it's fine for me to do this and that if you and y/n can keep this on the low then that would be great because if public finds out you 2 are becoming serious the more of rumours will be spread and then toms career would get ruined but y/n I'm not sure about you since yiurs just started."
You felt anger and you knew you was about to lash out.
"WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO BD ON THE LOW BECAUSE OF STUPID SHITTY LIES AND TOM IS NOT A CHEATER AND YOU ONOW WHAT WE LEFT LAST NIGHT AND WE FUXKED AND IDC IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME BUT EHY TOM ITS JUST BULLSHIT" you screamed at myras face
And Myra stood up and looked you dead on the eye and went. "Y/n don't you dare scream at me like that just temper I have power over you and jungle heart and I'm not afraid to ruin you but just be so sure public also says your a druggie so I suggest you stop" with a grin. And you just walked out and Tom followed behind.
"Y/n what do we do?" He said
"Tommy listen we will keep this on a low for your sake since your big around the world and have been doing this for ages."
"Y/n Ik but your all's big around the world "
"Ik Tom just for your sake okay?"
"Okay baby"

Fast forward 2 years.

It's now 2007

You and Tom are still madly in love but kept it on the low for a while and jungle heart went world wide and you were now super famous and had already been on 3 tours. And you and Myra haven't fallen out since that day she said it must be on the low and you never even tried to step out of line.