~.part 33.~

I woke up at around 11 and i really wanted a Starbucks so I put on low rises jeans and a pink tank top paired with white converse. Tom was still sleeping so I decided to also get him a maccies breakfast and everyone else.
I got in the car I hired and stated listening to music while driving to Starbucks and I eventually got there and ordered my order and drove to maccies and got everyone breakfast and I shortly got back and dropped toms food on the side while he was still sleeping and then I knocked on bill and ambers room and I gave their food to bill, and I done the same for everyone else.

I got back in the room and Tom was eating his food
"Thank you baby" he said
"It's okay I got myself a Starbucks and bought everyone else breakfast "
"Awh your so nice baby I love you" he said while stuffing his face
"Love u too Tommy"
I got in bed to watch tv since we was having a chill day till tomorrows concert. By now it's like 2ish and Tom had fallen asleep on my chest. Bill messaged me

Bill🤍: hey y/n I was wondering if you wanna go to this red carpet thing? x"
You: hey bill and yes I'll get Tom up since he's fell asleep on me and we will get ready x"
Bill🤍:. Okay and btw this is our last concert since we all need to be back in Germany because Myra mum fell really sick x"
You: oh shit alr bill what time? x"
Bill🤍: half 6 x"
I got Tom up

"Tommy get up we are going to a red carpet at half 6 so we need to get ready"
He got up so I got up to the shower and done all that and done my makeup and hair and changed into this.

"Tommy get up we are going to a red carpet at half 6 so we need to get ready"He got up so I got up to the shower and done all that and done my makeup and hair and changed into this