Part 2

Today Taehyung's parents called him early from work .....

So today Kim Taehyung is waiting for the bus ..on the bus stop....

Reason his car's tire got punctured

After finishing the college.....now Jungkook is going home

At the Bus stop (3:30am)

Jungkook: Oye.... Yoongi ah .....
I really had fun today when we added mayonnaise in somi's Rasgullas.....she was not able to recognise the difference....ha ha

Yoongi: yahhh that was really fun

(They both were just giggling and remembering their pranks)

Soon the bus came ... ..... everyone sat down in the bus ....the bus was not too much full some spaces were empty...

Yoongi and Jungkook sat on the second last seat.... beside each other
Yoongi on the window seat and beside him Jungkook was sitting....
Taehyung was sitting just on the opposite side (horizontally) of Jungkook....

Jungkook and Yoongi were discussing some random stuff while Taehyung was scrolling his phone

Soon a grandma came on the next stop...
Taehyung was going to get up for offering her seat...but our Jungkookie angel was 1st one to do soo...

"Grandmother please sit here" Jungkook said and got up from his place
The Grandmother politely thanked him and sat down on his place.....now Jungkook was standing beside grandmother...
In the passage of the bus ....b/w Grandmother and Taehyung...

The Grandmother opened her Phone....soon the flag of USA was displayed on the screen

"Oh grandma you are from USA..?" Jungkook asked
"No son...but I want to visit there once .. anyways...why are you asking" grandma spoke

Listening to this Jungkook smiled in his mind and looked at yoongi...yoongi gave him a question able look...

"Oohh nothing...I used to live in USA in my childhood" Jungkook said at which a wide smile grew on the grandmother's wrinkled face .

"Oh really son....where were you living... when you were in USA...?.. actually my son is settled there." Grandmother asked at which Jungkook widend his eyes and looked at yoongi... but yoongi suddenly ignored him .and looked outside the window...

"Grandmother I--I I yesss I was living in THE WHITE HOUSE " Jungkook completed at which Taehyung and Yoongi started coughing loudly and grandma gave him a questionable look...

"Son...but I heard 'the white house' is only for the president right " Grandma said at which Jungkook started coughing

"I-I mean you are right grandma....I I --I yess my house was just behind the white House " Jungkook completed sluttering while grandma was in deep thought

"Ook if you say so son" grandmother said not fully convinced ....

"Are grandma you know....once I was playing cricket in front of my house with my brother ....you know I was batting...I hit the ball so hard that it was a sixer...then unfortunately the ball went in the white house because of my hit ...and you know where did I find my preety ball"

"Where son..?" Grandmother said in a curious voice

" Grandmother the President was having his tea peacefully in his garden .... grandma my cricket ball went the tea of the respected President of USA " Jungkook said in a regretful voice....but listening this statement yoongi and Taehyung started to cough loudly.....
While grandma was busy giving him a sympathetic look