4 years later

*Disclaimer* I do not own Percy Jackson all characters from Percy Jackson belong to Rick Riordan I only own Luna.

          I woke up in the room my father gave me in the underworld. My father provided me with clothing after I came here. I threw on a black tank top and shorts and I put my shoes on. Today my father had something important for me.

I entered Hades throne room where my father was waiting. "Luna today is your 14th birthday so it is time you got your wings." I stood there stunned but when I finally processed his words I nodded. I walked to him and he cut two slits in the back of my shirt probably where the wings will be. He then touched my back I didn't feel anything at first but then there was a mild discomfort in my back.

          I turned to my father and he said, "It will take a while for them to come in they should be there by tomorrow. It will start off as a mild discomfort then it will get worse and worse throughout the day until they finally come in. Your powers have become very strong as well as your physical abilities to. Although each specific power you have takes a different toll on your body you have learned to hide it until you are alone. Now you may do as you please for the rest of the day while your wings grow in. Lord Hades son shall be coming today. Come find me if you need anything to help with your pain." "Yes, thank you father. I am so grateful you taught me what I know so I won't ever hurt mother." I hugged my father and went to my room.

          I began walking back to my room and I could feel the discomfort growing. I grunted at the feeling, but I suddenly felt someone watching me. I stopped walking and closed my eyes. I was surprised when I found out it was Hades son. I sighed, "Don't you have somewhere to be I heard your supposed to go to your father, son of Hades."  I turned around and saw a boy with pale skin and black hair looking at me in awe. When he finally got a hold of his shock he said, "How did you know I was there and who I was?" "Simple your aura and I heard you were coming earlier and simply sensed you presence near me. Now you should go to your father and I will be going to my room."

          I turned around a walked to my room and closed the door. I could start to feel something poking threw my skin. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I then outstretched my hand and my scythe appeared I studied the details on it. I then started to practice my summoning ability to keep my mind off the growing pain in my back. This ability allows me to summon the dead but this ability could temporarily turn a body part, mostly my hands or arms, to be a skeleton.

          I decided to practice on the training grounds instead of my room. When I got there I began summoning skeletons and made them attack me so I could train my combat skills as well.
                      ~time skip to after training~

          I finished off the last skeleton I summoned and then sat on the ground to catch my breath.  My hand was a skeleton hand but I wasn't bothered by it what bothered me was the now throbbing pain in my back. I held my knees to my chest and laid my head on them. I squeezed my eyes shut and took long slow breaths.

          When I was calm I could sense a familiar presence coming near me. I didn't bother to look up knowing it was the son of Hades. I just mumbled, "What do you want," loud enough for him to hear. He replied, "I was walking back to return to the over world when I heard fighting. I quietly walked over and watched you train sorry ,but in the same way not sorry. You are very good at fighting, but if a may ask why are you sitting on the floor."

          I looked up at him and merely waved my hand to dismiss his questions. I got up and walked back to my room I didn't want him to know anymore than what he already knew. So I left hoping he wouldn't follow me and to my relief he shadow traveled out of the Underworld. I would be free of questions for now.

*More parts will be coming out soon*