My Pain is beginning to be to much

I walked into the forest after formally introducing myself to everyone. Once I was out of ear range I fell to my knees. I had forgot to cut holes in my shirt and I could feel them start to grow bigger. I screamed as I felt my shirt rip and my wings start grow more.

I was panting on the ground when I heard a twig snap. I looked up and saw the one person I was hoping to not see me like this. It was Will Solace he followed me. I yelled at myself internally for not sensing auras around before letting my act go. I stood up quickly and realized it was a bad idea. I heard something hit the ground like water. I turned around to see a puddle of blood. I turned around again slowly to see Will advancing like I was a scared animal.

I stepped back and held my hand out in front of me. "Will, stop, I am fine. I am supposed to protect you so I will be fine." "Being a protector doesn't make you immortal so come here so I can heal you." I shook my head 'no' and stepped back into a shadow. He tried to get to me but I was already gone.

I appeared in front of Chiron in his cabin. I stood up and brushed myself off. "Chiron I am sorry to barge in but Will was trying to heal me." Chiron gave a look of confusion and said, "What is so bad about getting healed I can see your back is bleeding and there are shadows creeping up your arms and legs." I looked at my arms and then my legs I hadn't even realized that it was happening. "Well Chiron my wings are also coming in and my father said if Will tries to heal me they will come in with a deformity. So I am now avoiding him I also came here because my stuff is here and I will be staying in the Big House right." Chiron nodded and said, "Very well and your stuff is in your room in the Big House. Will you be patrolling at night." "Yes, I will be patrolling all night every night until said otherwise by my father and Lord Hades. I will be sleeping during the day and I will eat at the beginning and end of my shifts." At this point I couldn't tell if he was concerned for my well being or the fact that I am an injured 14 year old protecting two of his campers.

I walked to the Big House and arrived at my room where I had guests. There was a girl with curly brown hair and a tattoo and a boy that was built and also had a tattoo. The tattoo said, "SPQR." I stared at them for a few minutes before taking a step towards my backpack. That is when the girl talked, "Hi I am Hazel and this is Frank," the boy waved to me. The girl continued "We came from a Roman camp and I am Nico's half sister and Frank is my boyfriend. I heard you are Nico's protector I just came to see what you are like." I nodded as I walked to grab my bag, "Well Hazel you have nothing to worry about I will protect Nico with my life. I am going to be watching the camp all night, every night." I then opened my bag and Frank began to talk, "You should go see Will for the injury you have on your back it looks serious. Also what is going on with the things coming out of your back." I sighed and said, "Those 'things' are my wings growing in it is an extremely painful process and my wings are the reason I can't go to Will to get healed. If he uses his magic to heal me me wings will grow in with a deformity."

Hazel and Frank stared at me for a few seconds and I decided to take some of the pain killers I brought and wrap my torso to stop any bleeding left. I opened my bag and saw that my dad also put some ambrosia and nectar in it. I smiled and took out the needed materials to heal my wounds. Just when I was about to start my door burst open and in walked Will and Nico. I groaned, I just wanted to patch myself up and sleep before my shift started.

Will looked at me and started to glow. He then said, "Luna, you are seriously as stubborn as Nico. I need to heal your wound." Me and Nico glared at him. I then put my hands up, "Hey I am not trying not to be stubborn I am just following my fathers orders." "And what would those orders be," Nico asked curiously. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, "To protect you two and not let Will heal me if I get hurt. I know it may seem like I don't want to be healed but it's that I am not allowed or there will be consequences for me." Nico crossed his arms, "what kind of consequences." I sighed, "My wings are growing in it is an extremely painful process. I just explained it the Frank and Hazel here that if Will heals me my wings will grow in with a deformity."

Will gave me a sympathetic look and walked over and turned me around to look at my wound. He then said, "Well if I am not allowed to heal you at least let me treat it properly." I nodded and quickly took some pain killers before following him.

*Hope you guys enjoyed*