My task

~ Hi I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Also most of this story is Luna's POV unless I say otherwise. Enjoy!~

I was laying in my bed squeezing a plushie my mother gave me before I left. The pain in my back felt like something was ripping through my flesh. I screamed to try and let out some of the pain I was feeling. It did not help in anyway I was going to keep doing it though to let out some pain in a way. At this point I was going to go to my father and ask if he could knock me out but I needed to stay strong.

          My father then walked into my room to see how the progress of my wings were coming. I turned around for him. He traced his fingers along my back. I hissed in pain and accidentally transformed into a shadow wolf. I realized what I did and immediately changed back with an embarrassed look on my face. My father started laughing and after a while I did too.

          When he caught his breath he said, "Luna you have a task from Hades. He doesn't want his son, Nico di Angelo, as well as his boyfriend, Will Solace, to be unprotected. So you will protect them from harm, but you may train with them under the condition you don't kill them. You will pack and leave at once I know you are in pain, but you must not show it. Will Solace is a healer so he will insist on healing you but if he does your wings will end up growing in with a deformity. Also it turns out your wings will take one to two days to grow in. Now be prepared to leave in an hour." I nodded, "Yes father I will protect Nico and Will with my life. Although do I have permission to scare them from time to time like let's say my entrance to this camp." My father signed, "As long as no one dies then yes." I pumped my fist in the air in celebration. I then bowed and my father left.

          I packed a few spare sets of clothing in my backpack pack, my toiletries, a first aid kit, and pain killers for my back. When I finished there was a flash on my left ankle. When I looked there was an anklet with a black Pearl and a note on the floor. It said-

          Luna since you are gonna be a bodyguard you will need armor. Press the black Pearl and it will appear as well as a scythe. If you just need your scythe think about it appearing and it will appear in your hands. Be safe I Love you. -Dad

         I smiled and pressed the pearl. Once my armor was on I outstretched my arm and sent my bag to Chiron's cabin because he already knew I was coming. I then gasped remembering my back and I bent over closing my eyes. When the pain was more bearable I stood up straight. I walked into Hades throne room and said my goodbyes. When I was done I stepped into the shadows.