the summoning of setsuka 👻😱😨 (the funeral party is delulu 💓)

"AAAH!!" Emma yelled, as she felt something touch her back. "EMMIE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Hibiki yelled. Nikei's house was panic as they were trying to summon Setsuka, but they may have summoned something other than what they wanted.

"ITS ON MY NECK, ITS ON MY NECK!!!" Hajime screamed. Kanade jumped onto Hajime's neck and started throwing her fists around, in attempt to scare it off. "OH MY GOD, I THINK I FEEL IT!!" Iroha squealed, about to need therapy. "IF I DIE, JUST KNOW YOU GUYS ARE KIND OF COOL," Nikei yelled. "WOW NIKEI, WOWWW," Yoruko yelled. Sora had sat on the couch infront of them, drinking soda. "This is sad and all but cant we ask it to leave?" Sora asked.

"GHOST, P-PLEASE, LEAVE!!" Iroha begged sobbing. After Iroha had finally started to full on sob, they decided that they should really end whatever the hell was going on. Emma and Hibiki blew out the candles they had set and Kanade just threw a hole bottle of holy water everywhere.

While staring through the corner the whole time, the only thing Setsuka could say was

"what the f-"

----------------------------------------------

sorry i wanted to make something small, you best bet im bringing mikako into another chapter in the future. EXPECT IT. 😡 byeebyebyebye!!! 😋