CHAPTER TEN

P A S T

D A Y 5

CAMILA

"What's the matter?" I asked, taking a seat on her lap. She shook her head, and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Nothing."

"You're a horrible liar."

"Ah, my pride," She joked, but she didn't really seem to be in the mood for anything.

Sighing, I sat up, reached over the couch, grabbed a napkin from the side table, and quickly scribbled a note on it before I handed it to her.

"One free rant?" She read.

"Yep, you get one free rant, about anything, for as long as you need, and when you're done, I won't say anything. We'll just move on like it never even happened."

She looked at me for a moment before reaching over to get another napkin off the table. She wrote on it and handed it right back.

"I'm not going to have anything to rant about within the next two days Lauren."

"That's why there isn't an expiration date on it. Even when were not together, you can call me up, and cash that in. If you don't promise to use yours, I'm not going to use mine."

"Fine."

Did She always have to be so difficult?

She lifted her pinky.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"You have to do it, or I won't believe you," She said with a grin so wide, I just wanted to kiss and slap her at the same time. (Same Camila )

Sighing, I locked my pinky with her . "Yeah, this definitely makes it legal and binding."

"Can I cash this in yet?"

Closing my mouth, I waited.

"My ex-wife," She stated, pausing as if to test my reaction to those two words.

I ignored the alarms going off my head for a moment, and tried my best to stay composed and to keep my poker face in place.

"My ex-wife has been driving me insane for the last few weeks," She continued, and I noticed her grip on me tightened, just slightly. "We were only married for three years before I found out she had been having an affair with my business partner. I left them both to start my own practice.

"In the beginning it was fine. Neither of them bothered much with me, because apparently, they expected me to fail. Starting a new firm in this economy is almost impossible, but I was dedicated. I was going to come back and tear them both down.

"It's taken me a few years, but I've finally managed to get back on top. The only thing is that I no longer give a shit about either of them. I want to be the best lawyer I can be, for myself, not them. Fuck them. The only problem is, the higher I get, the bigger a target my firm becomes.

"My ex-wife's been trying to steal clients new and old. My former partner has friends in Capital Hill, you know, the financial fraud agency, and they keep trying to railroad me at every turn. I've been audited every other year since my first big case. There are days when I want to walk into his office with a bat, and do what I should have done the moment I found about their affair..."

I sat up more, wrapping my arms around her neck, but not saying anything.

"It's like high school never ended with them, grown adults acting like fucking children! And the only way I can fight back is to avoid them both and keep winning cases. But that isn't enough, I want to close off that chapter of my life completely.

"I want to forget about her. I met her once since the divorce, and you know what she told me? That I am not a complete woman for her, that she is confused by how my body works , she was very uncomfortable while doing sex with me and that I was too good, too nice. And for months I racked my brains, trying to figure out what the fuck it meant to be 'too good'.

"I'm sorry I don't drive a Harley, or feel the need to start brawls to prove I have fucking balls. She hurt me, actually no she fucked with my body and my mental state but you know I got over it, and now, I just want to work in peace. I sound... pathetic, don't I?" She groaned, dropping her head back.

"I know I said that I wouldn't say anything, but can I amend the conditions of your voucher for just one statement?"

"Sure, why not?" She muttered half-heartedly, keeping her gaze fixed on the ceiling.

Sitting up on my knees, right between her thighs, I kissed her cheek. "Your ex-wife has to be the biggest damn fool in the state, and she's probably kicking herself right now, which is why she's trying so hard to reinsert herself into your life. She is literally a loser to miss on a hot emerald green eyed gem like you  But it's her loss, my gain... at least for the next two days at any rate," I said, as I gently sucked and kissed my way down her neck.

She pulled me back, forcing me to look her in the eyes. "Is that's all you're going to say? Not gonna sympathize with my pathetic ass"

"What more needs to be said? You used your rant card and now we move on. So can I finish now? and I would rather spank your ass " I asked, as I grabbed her ass while kissing her lips.

She breathed out deeply and allowed herself to relax, as I reached into her pants and grabbed on to her member. I could feel her hardening in my hands with each stroke.

"Sometimes I think to myself that you, that this, is all a dream," she moaned, shifting under me.

"I'm one hundred percent real," I assured her as I gently squeezed, a simple reminder that we were both real, that we were both here, and that this was really happening.

Reaching up, she pulled the shirt off of me, grasping both of my breasts with her hands and I shivered at her touch. She kept her eyes on me, as she kissed the both of them, licking around my nipples before gently taking them between her teeth. I winced, both in pleasure and pain.

"Lauren... ah," I moaned, as one of her hands slipped downwards from my breasts, and came to rest in-between my legs.

Letting go of her completely, I leaned back and rocked against her fingers.

"Damn... you. I... I... fuck I—"

"You what?" She grinned, as She slipped another finger into me.

She leaned back against the pillows, and watched me as I ground myself against her hand.

"You... ah..." I moaned, as She increased the pressure on my nipples.

"I, what? Come on baby, complete sentences please Camila."

"Fuck you."

"You already are," She grinned. "Or would you like me to stop...?"

And just like that, her hands froze, and I grunted in frustration, and crushed her lips against my own. My tongue slipped into her mouth, brushing against her , as tried to get her moving again. But instead, She pulled out, completely breaking away from my lips to lick her fingers.

She smirked as she regarded me. "How badly do you want it?"

"Mmmm, please Laur" I whined.

"Use your words," she instructed.

That stupid smirk of her , and those damn green eyes— "I fucking hate you."

"Wrong words," she said, her tone cold and menacing.

She moved towards me then, faster than I ever saw her move. She was rough with me as she flipped me back onto couch, driving me downwards. I grabbed on to the armrest, bracing myself for her sexual fury.

She kissed my back, moving upwards until her lips barely brushed against the curve of my neck. "Since you can't say what you want, I'm just going to have to take what I want. Don't you dare move," she warned.

She disappeared from behind me, and I remained on the couch, my knees locked, my knuckles white against the armrest, and my heart racing in anticipation of the pleasure that was to come, as adrenaline surged through my body. I was frozen in place. Unable to move, even if I wanted to.

She returned seconds later, and kissed her way down my spine. I shivered, but I still didn't move. I could feel her right behind me, her breast hovering over my back and I could feel the heat of her nipples coming off her body in waves. I shivered once more, and my skin broke out into goose bumps. She pressed herself against my ass, and I felt myself tremble at the heat of it. I wanted to clamp my legs together; she had made me so wet, it was almost embarrassing.

"How badly do you want it?" she asked again, as she pressed the tip against my opening.

"If you have to ask—"

Slam.

"Fuck!" she hissed, tightening her hold on me, as she slid her shaft in all the way to the base. My mouth dropped open. There simply wasn't enough words to describe the intensity of the pleasure I felt, and as she thrust into me, deeper and harder, I found that my hunger for her was insatiable. I wanted more, I needed more.

"More—please," I begged.

I knew the voice was mine, but it didn't sound like me at all. Since when did I sound like such a porn star? (Dude this camila ijbol )

"Yes!" I shouted, wanting more, more, more...

I moaned, my cries echoing throughout the house as I felt my climax nearing. I dug my nails into the chair and threw my head back, screaming her name at the ceiling. My head was spinning, my vision was blurred, my toes curled, I was reaching heaven in the most beautiful way.

"Fuck, Camila ," she grunted, one hand on my hip the other on my shoulder as she fucked me harder.

"Yes. God yes!" She was amazing, she was fucking amazing.

"I can't—"

"Not yet," she demanded, but, I was seeing stars. Never in my life had I ever felt like this.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Lauren!"