Hugs And Kisses ❤️

Sal was tuning his guitar,mask off hair up in a bun and a smile on his face
"Okay so that right but this one isn't..." he muttered and Travis snuck up behind him and hugged him "hey salllyface" Travis looked upset " oh what's up Trav?" Sal spoke with a concerned look on his face. "Stupid fucking Bible study, I know it all already but I hate it so much" Travis sighed as Sal cupped his cheek "I'm so sorry ma poupée" (my doll) Sal put his guitar aside and hugged travis tightly, travis tensed up at first due to reflex but then gave in, the hug was comforting,nice and warm. it released his stress and only made him think about how much he's thankful for Sal and how he helped him cope with trauma healthily and travis broke out in tears "I'm sorry Sal I'm just really happy to have you. Your amazing and I don't deserve you and your amazing fucking family welcoming me and your friends being so nice to me I'm sorry mi amor" Travis tensed up and softly cried. Sal dove in for another hug and rubbed his back in circles "Travis you deserve the world don't say that. I love you so much your amazing person and a great boyfriend. Words can't explain how happy I am for you." Sal rubbed his face and wiped away his tears and kissed under his eyes "why don't we take a shower? Your sweaty and hot" he giggled softly and Travis laughed weirdly but happily then blushed "yeah don't we?" Travis took of his sweater and Sal said "I'll play my song for you after, I've been working really hard on it for a while!!"