𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦

Le rencontrer <3

Le rencontrer <3

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

As soon as you woke up, you remembered that your leaving today. For some reason you were excited, you didn't know why.

"Y/n!" Xinyan yelled from the other room. "It's time to go!!" She sounds sad but proud.

"Coming.." You said in a tired voice.

As you got up you couldn't help but think 'why do they want me of all people?' That thought went away when xinyan came in

"Y/n are you ready?" She looked at you and sighed "get ready you silly" she left

"Silly? Really" you were obviously not impressed.

After you got dressed and got into a train to Fontaine you started missing xinyan more and more, soon enough you got tired. 'It'll take all day.. Might as well fall asleep..' You fell asleep.

When you awoke you were at your stop. You got out and grabbed the paper. 'Okay but how do they know I'm not a murderer, who's going to fucking kill them. Why would you give someone your address?' Those thoughts didn't end until you made it to your stop.

"Hello my friend!"

As you turn around you see a young man with violet eyes, pale skin, and short pale hair pulled back in a braided style. He has a tear-shaped mark on his right cheek. He wears a top hat and a black cape with a red ribbon. Under this he wears a sleeveless white shirt with a black corset, white sleeves, and black shorts. He also wears black and white gloves.

"Hi?" You look into his eyes wondering 'this the dude?'

Lyney takes your hand a kisses it, a little smirk on his face.

"Hello, I'm lyney!" He says letting go if your hand. "My sister is doing something right now but she'll be joining us soon" he seems a little strange in a good type of way, charming and silly.

"I'm y/n" you greeted, feeling a little confused but comfortable knowing at least you won't die.