𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

Quick note: I'm currently dying of a fever and I kinda got this idea from being sick so. Everyone say "thank you fever that's cutely killing kyōka!"

Prendre soin de son béguin maladif

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

The next day you felt hella sick. You were planing on taking lyney on another date but that was ruined now thanks to you being SICK.

Lyney came into your tent to get you for a little hang out, but he noticed you were sick.

"Y/n? Are you okay dea- y/n!" He was blushing like crazy, he almost called you dear so I mean. Duh. He was still worried though..

"Huh? Umm.. Yeah-" you lied like the lying bitch you are still love you though pookie.

Lyney walked over to you and sat on your behalf checking your temperature.

"... I'll take care of you today!" Lyney exclaimed quickly

"HUH!?" you started coughing-

"I'll take care of you! I mean you are my cru- FRIEND"

'how are you slipping up this much?' You thought

"Fine..." You couldn't stop thinking about the fact your CRUSH is taking care of you.

From that point lyney made you tea and soup, he would show you magic tricks to make you feel better and happy, then if you asked he'd cuddle you to sleep, Eventually falling asleep himself.

When he wakes up he gets out of your bed and kisses your cheek

"Sleep well my love.." He then grabbed his stuff and went back to his tent. Ready to care for you again when you need it.

Author note:

I'm so sorry this chapter is short and probably sucks, my will to live is gone at the moment and my body hates me sm rn, mostly because I'm sick. Hopefully next chapter will be better.

Bye! - kyōka