Chapter 2: Job

"Sire, it has been 4 days since you sent out the ad. We might as well give up hope that anyone will come." Kamek said. "I know Kame-" Bowser started, but was cut off by the throne room doors opening. A koopa troopa walked in with Luigi in tow. "Your highness." the guard said with a bow as he turned and left. "What are ya doing here greenie?!" Bowser shouted. "H-Hello y-your highness. I came here for an i-interview." Luigi said nervously. "Ugh fine. Erm have you had any past experience working with children?" he asked. "Yes. I had a teaching degree in my home world." he said. "Hmm....I guess we can give ya a chance." the king said. "Thank you so much your highness." he said with a bow as he hurried to catch up with Kamek. Kamek walked around the castle before stopping in front of a dark brown door. "This is where you shall be teaching; please be aware that Lemmy can't handle loud noises, and Larry can't stay still for long. Iggy will more than likely grow bored of anything you try to have him do due to the fact that he has more knowledge than his siblings. Ludwig has trust issues and Junior will get mad if you force him to do something he doesn't like. Wendy hates if you criticize her as she is very self conscious. If Morton wants to wrestle, please only allow Wendy or Lemmy. Roy hates fighting so try to pull him away from a fight. And most importantly, please don't bring up where the koopalings came from or their mom. It is a highly sensitive topic." Kamek said. "I will keep that all in mind, you and Bowser have nothing to worry about. I promise." Luigi said. Kamek nodded as he opened the door and led Luigi in. The classroom was spacious, windows decorated all over the walls allowing plenty of light in. Eight desks were in a row, and in a corner there was a reading area. In the other corner was a desk for Luigi to teach at. Other than that, it was barren. "I hope you will be able to customize this to your liking. Simply tell me what you need and I will bring it to you by tomorrow morning." Kamek said. "Oh! Well, I think some motivational posters will be nice, maybe a radio or something for some music..." Luigi said as he began a ramble of all the things he would need. Kamek simply nodded at the end of Luigi's ramble before speaking up. "Follow me, I will show you a tour of the remaining castle and where you will be staying." Kamek said as he walked away. Luigi nodded as he followed Kamek around until he stopped at a mahogany door. "This is where you will be staying. Other than that, please begin teaching at 8:00 and don't go snooping. Your bags will be delivered tomorrow." Kamek said as he left. Luigi slipped into the room and couldn't help but let out a gasp. The room was a large medroom that had a plush rug in the middle. Then bed was the size of two king sized beds and had two nightstands on either end, each had a lamp on them. The bed was different shades of gray and black. On the left side of the room was a bathroom. On the right way a massive walk in closet.

A/N: I didn't have time to edit it bc of personal issues. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter :).