THE DAY I FALL INLOVE WITH YOU

so here's the continuation of the THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS, i go inside the classroom and put my bag in one of the chair and go out because im scared im the only one inside the classroom, so i go to my friend on the second floor and talk with him.

Me : Hi excuse me, im looking for jay?

his classmate : Jay someone is looking for you.

Jay : who is it?

Me : Jay can we go out for a moment?

Jay : ow sure

( stairs )
Jay : so whats up?

Me : sorri for intterupting ur talks with ur classmate, im bored upstairs because im all alone.

Jay : ah no its alright

Me : really?

Jay : yea haha

Me : thankyou.

So we both talk until the bell rang and we both go to our classroom.

( classroom )
Teacher : good morning everyone, my name is ****** and im ur TLE teacher for this school year, please everyone stand and let us pray.

( everyone stand )

teacher : so before we start i would pick one of you and ask there name, age, hobbies and what is there dream destination/food. is that clear?

everyone: yes sir

teacher : so lets start?

my teacher is picking one by one of my classmate to stand and introduce there self in front of the class, and one boy caught my attention....

Teacher : you, boy in the left side on the front.

Boy : hi my name is Yujin Cruz and im 17 years old, my hobbies is watching anime and my dream destination is to go to japan.

Teacher : wow, goodluck to ur dream.

Yujin : thank you sir.

Teacher : okay next, you the girl on the back.

Tine : me sir?

Teacher : no, the girl on ur right.

Me : me sir?

Teacher : yes, stand up and introduce urself infront of the class.

Me : hi im shakira mae gonzales and im 15 years old, my hobbies are playing volleyball and watching k-drama and my dream destination is to go to canada so i can meet my aunties and uncles.

Teacher : wow, goodluck to ur dream and i hope we both can meet in canada haha

Me : yes sir and thanku

Teacher : ok, class our lesson is about FBS....

*50 mins later..
( bell ring )

Teacher: okay class, see you tommorow i hope you all have fun in my class.

Everyone : goodbye sir see you again tommorow.

Teacher : everyone sit down and wait for ur next teacher....

( Continue )