𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Aidan and I go to a little cafe down the street from the hotel and order coffee. I sit across the table from him, a small frown on my face. "I really am sorry, you know. I didn't mean to not answer your text for three hours." I giggle slightly.

He shakes his head. "Nah, you're good. Just missed my best friend." I sip from my coffee and smile. We make small talk while we drink, talking about literally anything. After we finish our coffees and decide to hang out in town for the rest of the day.

We walk down the street, and Aidan spots a music store. He grabs my hand and tugs me into the store excitedly. I laugh and follow him, blushing as I realize his hand is still clasping against mine. I slide my hand from his and tilt my head as he examines guitars. I giggle. "You play guitar?" He nods. "Mhm. I play piano, too." I raise my eyebrows. "Impressive, Aidy."

He waves me off and shakes his head. "Oh please, it's not THAT impressive." He grins and continues to look over different guitars. I move away from him and examine the records stacked on shelves. I pick up a Micheal Jackson record and look at the tag. "Five dollars? Damn that's cheap." ( 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝑱 𝒖𝒓 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈 )

I grab the record and walk up to the counter, buying it. I turn my head back to Aidan and see him huffing. I approach him and tilt my head."What's wrong, Aidan?" He shakes his head. "Guitars are fucking expensive, man." I grin and shrug. "I wouldn't know, I don't play. Anyway, you ready to go?" He stands up and nods. We exit the store and head down the street again.

I come across a small corner store and tug Aidan's sleeve. "C'mon, C'mon! I wanna go in there!" Aidan laughs and walks into the store with me. I search the store and find a rack of bracelets. I find a baby blue bracelet with a tiny cat charm in the middle. I pick it up and show it to Aidan. "Look!" He grins and takes it from my hands."It's cute." I look back at the rack and find a baby pink bracelet with a small dog charm in the middle. I gasp and grin. "Aidannnn, we should get matching bracelets."

He tilts his head and shrugs. "Sure, why not?" I grab the dog bracelet and hand it to him. "Here, you can have the Dog, and I'll have the cat."

.•♫•♬• 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 •♬•♫•.

I arrive back in my room after saying goodbye to Aidan. I flop on my bed and yawn, playing with the beads on my bracelet. I smile, knowing Aidan has a matching one. I roll over on my stomach and bury my face in my pillow, falling asleep.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 √
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟒𝟖𝟓

☆ 𝑨𝟏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒔𝑾𝒂𝒕𝟑𝒓𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝟑𝒍 ☆