𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

I'm back on set for another day of filming. I sit in my chair, fidgeting with my fingers. Today's scene was a little intense, but it'll probably be fine. I lean back and let out a quiet huff. I was so ready to just be done with today. Don't get me wrong, I love acting, but....it's exhausting.

I hear footsteps approach and turn my head to see Aidan. He smiles faintly and tilts his head. "Are you ok, Y/N? You seem a little.....Anxious?" I nod and rest my hands on my lap. "Yeah. I'm....Fine." I smile and look away from him. He shakes his head, like he doesn't believe me, but doesn't say anything. I slump back in my chair and sigh as he walks away.

We had a fight scene today, which shouldn't make me nervous, but it does. So many things can go wrong. For example, someone can actually get hurt, we can mess up the scene, I could literally die- Ok, the last one might be a little farfetched, but you'd be surprised. The director calls action, and I step up. We film the scene, and when we finish, I walk off set and pace back and forth, trying to calm my nerves. "It's over. Calm the fuck down it literally wasn't even that bad..." I mumble to myself.

I see Aidan approach me out of the corner of my eye. He grabs my shoulder and spins me to face him. "You sure you're ok? You look anxious." I close my eyes and let out a breath. "Yeah I just....I was kinda scared to film today's scene, but it's over now, so I'm fine." I go to move past him, but he grabs my hand. "You know you can talk to me about anything....right?" I smile at him and nod. "I know.... Thank you, Aidan."

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟑𝟏𝟒
𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕

☆ 𝑨𝟏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒔𝑾𝒂𝒕𝟑𝒓𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝟑𝒍 ☆