The Terror of Online Loans Ads

11 July 2023

I'm currently on a college event where i have to stay on a place, i don't know how to describe it. But whatever it is. I still can going home during weekend. And as you may know, i brought my laptop the the place, so i can write my stuff. Well, it seems playing Fallout games would make it awkward during the event.

I almost making a progress where i using my early morning time to read journal and fictional books and also other stuff, basically. Reading, that what i should do every morning. But as i write this blog, i reading less and playing Fallout 3 instead.

I haven't playing Fortnite today, maybe for 4 or 5 days, i gotta miss the quest i have to do, like damn. I wish next battle pass suck so i can take a break from Fortnite, i don't download Fortnite yet on my laptop, and i forget the fact that the place has wifi. I should do XP farm more and playing UEFN-related map to gain more XP.

Alright, enough of chit-chat. You came here for the title, right?

That's right, let me tell about the online loans ads that keep coming and coming, not only in Youtube but also other website, even Wattpad.

This thing keep happening, maybe around 2020 was the years where everything started, i don't know why these ads keeps coming to me like a annoying salesman who keep coming and knocking at your door.

Even the ads isn't really appealing and very annoying, they thinking i need  money for something, i already aware what loan is and what they do.

If you ever take a loan, it's not your money, those money is from loans company, if you not paying it up, debt collector will haunt your ass.

They think i'm interested with the huge money that i could take and has less interest to pay up. For the rest of my life, i already heard, watch and read a story about people who ended up miserably because of they took huge amount of money from the loans company and use it for unnecessary stuff, sometimes they even encountered suspicious loans company without doing further research and eventually ended up having huge debt in their name.

You might be ever heard about most of websites and social media could took your data, sending it to algorithm and eventually showing the ads that really appealing to your situation, hobby, and other stuff.

I begin to believe it

I'm still a college student who still relying on parent's money, those money i also used it for buying art commission, games and even video games items. Most of the times, i like to spend my money over art commission, sometimes, those commission can be expensive sometimes when it converted to my country currency, a 35$ commission is worth 2 or 3 weeks meals, i keep doing this every month, sacrificing my money over pixel on the screen (At least i don't buy NFT)

The social media corpos really aware what i needed, and so do other people, i kinda sick keep seeing online loans ads popping up every place i visit, it's really drove me crazy.

I know i could took the loans and use the money to buy a better computer and become a Youtubers to pay up the debt, however. There's small chance i could become a successful Youtuber that could make money online, yeah, yeah. You still can make money online other than being Youtuber, i also thinking to become a video editor with cheap prices since USD conversion could pay me more.

But no, i don't want to risking it all, i better work with my own sweat and tears to gain those dreams, i'm afraid i'm already dead before i could pay the debt.

Let's hope my Dad could help me to get better computer for editing at least, the future is uncertain and i'm still become unemployed after graduation.

I wanted to install adblock, but you already heard that Youtube will encountered adblock and the ads still appearing on my phone.

Damn it, please stop already! I'm not interested with your loans, stop it!!