[Swiss x Sodo] "I'll gladly tie his ass down" Pt 2

A/N : Hi! So here's a funny scene, the morning after they had (very rough) sex. Enjoy!

It was the next morning, and all the Ghouls were waking up. All Ghouls except Sodo and Swiss, as they were still tired from their rough night.

They were laying on the floor, where they had passed out from exhaustion.
The only thing between them and the wooden floor was a thin carpet, who was now stained with cum.

Rain went to eat breakfast in the kitchen, and when he noticed these two missing, he decided he'd wake them up.

He opened the door, and said "Guys breakfast's read- WHAT?" He was cut off by his own scream, surprised by the sight. The bed was broken, and the two Ghouls were laying naked on the floor, cum still dripping from them.

"Rain are you ok?" Mountain asked as he walked towards him, and turned to see what was wrong.

"What the fuck guys??" he yelled at Sodo, who was now waking up.

"What? If you didn't wanna see that you shouldn't have opened that door" he mumbled, still half asleep.

"What's happening?" Phantom asked, not seeing them come back to the kitchen.

"They broke the bed" Rain and Mountain yelled at the same time.

"Wait WHAT?" Phantom exclaimed as he rushed to Sodo's room.

The 3 of them stood there, looking at the broken bed, back to Sodo, back to the broken bed.

"GUYS! Swiss is still sleeping in there, leave us alone ! We'll be here for breakfast after a shower" Sodo exclaimed, closing the door to their faces.

He went back to check on Swiss, and headed to the bathroom. He cleaned himself, and grabbed a wet towel to clean Swiss up, letting him sleep some more while he showered. Once Sodo was ready, he woke Swiss up, and helped him shower, giving him clean clothes.

They walked to the kitchen to eat, Swiss limping and holding onto Sodo, who was proud of himself for whatever reason.

As they walked into the kitchen, the other Ghouls started laughing at the sight.
Cirrus sighted, looking at the other Ghoulettes and back to them.

"I don't even want to know what happened" she spoke, getting up, followed by the other Ghoulettes.

They headed back to Aurora's room, passing in front of Sodo's room.

"You left your door open, idiot" she yelled at Sodo as she kept walking with the other Ghoulettes.

Swiss sat down in the kitchen, whining in pain, and Sodo got him a pancake with some jam, getting one for himself too, completely ignoring Cirrus.

They ate, Mountain and Rain commenting on Swiss and him telling them to "shut up" and "fuck off".

When Sodo and Swiss had finished eating, Sodo handed Swiss some painkillers to take while he put the dishes away.

Sodo told a Sister of Sin they needed someone to fix his bed, and then started moving some of his stuff from his room to Swiss' room.

He slept there from now on, occasionally getting railed as "payback".

A/N : So. Did you guys like it?  It's shorter than usual but it's because it's not meant to be an actual chapter, it's quite literally "bloopers" after they fucked lmao.