CHAPTER 2: MAGIC SHOP

"This place is?"

"Magic Shop"

"I thought you were kidding when you said there was a place called 'magic shop'"

"Hey now, come on. It's my home"

"I'm sorry" That was the first time I giggled in a long long time. He looked at me pleased that he could make me smile. "Are you sure it's not a place with black magic" He looked offended again making me giggle but then he looked back at the board saying 'MAGIC SHOP' and smiled.

"Well, I don't know about black magic but this place will definitely heal you"

"Huh?" before I could say anything, he enters the building. I stand outside for some time still looking at the board that said 'MAGIC SHOP'. I had nothing to lose. Even if this place turns out to be a fraud, I don't think I'd be disappointed. Oh wait! I forgot to ask his name. "Excuse Me?"

I forced myself inside the building and find myself in possibly the most beautiful place I ever come across. It had high pillared walls, walls with every shade of purple. Beautiful paintings hung up and the most cosiest furniture. The room smelled like flowers and citrus, a very unique and soothing fragrance. It would be weird to say this but it felt like 'HOME'.

"It's so beautiful" I say unconsciously too mesmerized in the scene before me.

"That's how magic shop is. It is how you want it to be." I turn around when I hear an unfamiliar voice. It was some other guy. He had red hair and a sunshine like smile. He walked up to me, slightly bending, as he reaches me, to match my height. "You must be Hyewon"

"Ah...yes?" How did he know? I didn't even tell the previous guy my name. "Where's the guy I met earlier?"

"Oh Taehyung? I don't know... He's always moving around. I'm Hoseok by the way. You can call me Hobi!" He smiled as he said so and I couldn't help myself from smiling back although my smile was probably not as beautiful and cheerful as his.

"Oh!" He suddenly gets serious. He looks close at me and then walks around me looking at my clothes, which was just a simple jeans and an old white top. "Looks like you need a makeover"

"Huh?"

"Haha... You are pretty as you are... Really pretty... but I guess you just need to wash up... Let me find you something to wear."

He leads me into a beautiful room and shows me the direction to the bathroom. He opens a door and as I follow him, it led to an extremely huge closet. I was amazed by the space. Not only was it big, it even contained all kinds of clothes and accessories one could wish for. I unconsciously look around, losing the track of Hoseok who had around picked my outfit and a few other accessories.

"You can wear this today. I'll choose another outfit for you tomorrow" He gives me his signature sunshine smile and then leaves the room. I take the clothes in my hand and walk slowly towards the bathroom "Oh and... once you are done...come to the kitchen. Yoongi hyung might help you with the directions" Hoseok says slightly opening door enough to fit his head. I nod silently and he leaves.

-------

The bath was warm and relaxing. I realised that I too smelled like flowers and citrus at this point. I loved it. I put on the outfit Hoseok picked for me inside the bathroom and try to dry my hair but I couldn't find a hair dryer. I come out of the bathroom, hair still wet, water dripping on the shirt. As I step outside the bathroom, I almost squeaked in fear and when I tried to retreat, I slipped. I close my eyes to feel the pain but as I opened my eyes, I seen a handsome looking man holding me. My heart skipped a beat.