Chapter 10

The song finished, everyone clapped, praised Taehyung. But Y/N's head was down all the time. After finishing the song Taehyung went to Y/N. Y/N took his hands and came out of the venue. She stopped at a secluded place and looked at Taehyung. Tears were filled in her eyes. Taehyung became worried at her state.
"What happened Y/N."
"Who are you Tae?"
"What do you mean by that Y/N? I'm Taehyung. Why are you asking this?" Taehyung answered being surprised.
"You know what I'm saying Taehyung, or should I address you V."
Taehyung was utterly surprised by Y/N's question.
Y/N continued, "What did you decided Tae? To hide it from me? The whole time? The whole life? I wanna go home now."
The whole ride was silent. Taehyung was internally dying to talk to Y/N.
After coming home he couldn't resist anymore. He took Y/N's hands and start talking.
"Y/N, I know I hid it from you. I hid it from everyone. I didn't want anyone to know this."
"Am I everyone to you Tae? Just like everyone?"
"I'm sorry Y/N, really. I'm your guilty. I know a sorry won't work. You can give me any punishment you want. If you want I won't sing anymore."
"Don't dare to do that or else I'll give you divorce."
"Why are you scolding me like this?," Taehyung said with a pout.
"I'm mad at myself." Y/N continued, "I'm living with you for months, in same house, in same room. But I never configured your identity. Never! OMG! I'm living together with my crush! I'm married with my crush! And I never came to know!"
"What!!!", Taehyung shouted, "Your crush!!!"
"Not you, V. I was crushing over him since I don't know when. I have listened his every songs like millions of times. I was so in love with him that I decided not to marry anyone if he doesn't know singing and dancing. I was dying to know who he is in real life. He never revealed his face. I used to imagine how does he look. But I never thought in my life that I would married to him. Argh! Taehyungahh why didn't you tell me?"
Taehyung was as red as an apple. He was looking hella cute (this author love Taehyungie). Y/N couldn't resist herself and hugged him.
They were hugging each other for long.
"So, I'm your crush?", Taehyung asked Y/N.
"No, not you, V."
"By the way Taehyungahh, the song you sang earlier is your latest song, right? I had listened somewhere that V wrote that song for his beloved lover. Everybody is so excited to know who she is. Who is she? Umm, do you have a girlfriend?", Y/N asked hesitately.
"Taehyung had and has only one woman in his life, Y/N. For the rest of the live he'll only have her. My wife, my love, you Y/N.", Taehyung stated looking into Y/N's eyes directly.
They hugged each other again.
"Taehyungahh."
"Hmm."
"Taetae is my crush too."