Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131 The Dark
  Room There seems to be something behind the door, and there is only a crack open, so it takes some effort to push it.

  Bang—

  a heavy object suddenly hit.

  The door that had just been opened a crack was closed again.

  Ruan Yu could feel something behind the door.

  Just for a moment, she seemed to see a figure.

  The stench is so strong, could it be a zombie?
  The secret door opened inward, and if it was a low-level zombie, it might not open the door by itself.

  Ruan Yu stood at the door and carefully identified it. The space inside should be very empty. She only heard a dragging footstep, and there should be only one zombie inside.

  Zombies that can't even open the door are not high-level and are not dangerous.

  Ruan Yu went to push the door again, this time she used a little more force, she could clearly feel something pressing against the door below, and the flashlight shone down, only to see some dark brown pieces that looked like rotten pieces of meat same substance.

  The stench became more pronounced.

  Ruan Yu wrinkled his nose, the smell was really strong.

  She pushed hard, and the door was pushed halfway open, and the zombie behind the door was knocked out, fell to the ground with a thud, and struggled for a long time without getting up.

  The light of the flashlight shone behind the secret door, and the scene inside immediately made Ruan Yu's scalp tingle.

  It looked like a dark and dank lair, with cobwebs and basketball-sized black and red spiders crawling across the dark and irregular walls.

  The ground was covered with a thick layer of unknown dark brown substance, which looked viscous and disgusting, and spread all the way to the door.

  She didn't push the door just now, it seems that it was because of this layer, which was higher than the gap under the door. The door was pushed open, and a thick layer of the surface material was scraped off, even a little bit drawn.

  If you step on it with one foot, you may not be able to see the top of your feet.

  In the middle of this viscous thing, there is a colorful big stone, a small part is sunk in the bottom, and the exposed part is connected by dense spider webs.

  And the zombie that fell on the ground seemed to be stuck by the substance, struggling vigorously, and brought up a long filament.

  The flashlight hit the zombie's face, causing Ruan Yu to frown.

  This zombie is different from the zombies outside. Although most of the zombies outside are scary, they can at least look like they used to be human, but this zombie seems to have been stripped of its skin. It looked like it had been roasted by the fire, and many places were scorched black, but some bright red flesh and blood were exposed in the scorched black.

  Those flesh and blood are still wriggling, as if something is crawling inside, it looks extremely disgusting.

  The zombie's head also has no good meat, all the hair has fallen off, and there are only black holes in the eye sockets, and then there is a bright red quadrangular mouth from the center of the eyebrows to the chin, which is constantly opening and closing. Tentacle-like tongue sticking out.