Chapter 171 - 180

Chapter 171

  "Your Teacher Wang is infected, you must kill her, otherwise she will turn into a zombie and come to kill us. After

  saying that, Yu Kai cut Wang Yan's throat without hesitation.

  "No. As soon as Gao

  Hongbo got up from the ground, he saw this scene, and his eyes burst into tears, "Ah, why did you kill Teacher Wang?" "

  Gao Hongbo stumbled and ran over, trembling all over to cover Wang Yan's neck, but he still couldn't stop the gurgling blood. In just a few seconds, the quilt

  under him was soaked in blood.

  Several girls next to him Shocked by this scene, he looked at Yu Kai holding the knife in disbelief.

  Gao Hongbo pushed Yu Kai violently, and Yu Kai was pushed back.

  "Why did you kill Teacher Wang? Why, she didn't mutate, she was fine, why did you kill her! "

  Yu Kai said blankly: "The wounds all over her body were caused by zombies. There is no mutation now, and she will mutate soon. Killing her is for the good of everyone. "

  Gao Hongbo was about to go crazy. Teacher Wang, who they had worked so hard to save Ruan Yu, was killed by Teacher Yu. He cried out, "Mr. Wang will not mutate. She drank the zombie vaccine. As long as she sleeps, she will die." It will be fine, why are you so cruel, why don't you wait for me to finish, why don't you give Teacher Wang a chance? "

  It's all his fault. If he hadn't told Teacher Yu just now, Teacher Wang wouldn't have died!

  But Yu Kai didn't take Gao Hongbo's words seriously, and returned the zombie vaccine. He hadn't heard that the country had developed a zombie vaccine.

  He also didn't think there was anything wrong with killing Wang Yan. He planned it for himself and other living people in the school.

  However, now that Wang Yan is dead, there are only a group of little kids left in the school who can't take care of themselves. The old guy, he just happened to be able to get rid of this group of troubles.

  Thinking of this, Yu Kai didn't bother to talk nonsense with Gao Hongbo, turned around and left, going to find Li Yuanfei and the others. Even if they left, they had to take all the supplies with them. They had worked so hard to get them back. As for these The old, the weak, the sick, and the disabled can be relieved if they die early.

  Only Gao Hongbo and a few sickly girls were left crying out of breath looking at Wang Yan's body.

  Yu Kai found Li Yuanfei and others on the first floor, told about Wang Yan's infection, and then mentioned his plan to leave.

  "It is becoming more and more difficult for us to find supplies now. If we continue to stay here to support so many people, one day we will all die here." Yu Kai said: "I heard that the Tianpeng Base has changed hands, or Those who came from Dongyang City are very strong and have sufficient supplies, so we may join them. Even if it doesn’t work, we can go to other places and find a place with sufficient supplies to live.” Li Yuanfei hesitated:

  “ But our children are still here."

  Yu Kai: "Just take it with you, not just a few children, we are so big men, are we afraid that we can't afford a few children? It's better than staying to raise other people's children and Lao Tzu. "

  A group of elders began to think about it. They stayed here originally because Wang Yan took them in and helped them take care of their children. They felt relieved when they went out to search for supplies. The second is because they really had nowhere to go at that time. Humans live in groups, especially in the last days. It is safer to have many people than to be alone.