Part2%

Play the song💋July 1st• 10:02pmEvona pov*Laina is wearing this white dress with long black boots, and I'm wearing the picture above⬆️Me and Laina just finished that blunt we chillin fr

Play the song💋
July 1st• 10:02pm
Evona pov*
Laina is wearing this white dress with long black boots, and I'm wearing the picture above⬆️
Me and Laina just finished that blunt we chillin fr...*I look at Laina fixing her make up and singing to the song loud asf*..well I'm chillin.

Laina, " alright let'sss fucking goo I'm ready BITCHH

"Ight come on"

We walk to the wide open door and saw this guy I guess he the guard or some shit
"YUHHH "he said"
"Yoo what's good
Laina, "can we go in or no?? I needa drink ASAP
The guy, " wait wait what's ur name ma?"
Laina, " Laina" she smiles"
The guy, "I'm Draco" he smirks"
Laina, " nice to meet you Draco are we gonna get drinks?" She turns her head side ways in confusion"
The guy, " can I have yo ig or number?"
Laina, " find me in 15 and ask me again"
"I chuckle at her goofy ass"

              Evona inner thoughts• inside the party
This girl too damn goofy
I shake my head laughing and walking in taking everything in my first glance
Damn tell me why Laina didn't tell me there was gonna be 100+ people here. I look at laina dashing off to the drinks. Ion drink so imma just find me a chill place and smoke the rest of my blunt.

I walk passed the dance floor seeing hella people half naked and dancing. I sit on the sofa outside and take the blunt from my ear. And light that BITCH up.

Koa point of view• at the party

Jacey, " damn nigga u see that fat ass right there"

I shake my head laughing looking at the guard talking to these two girls trynna get her number or sum shit*

Jacey, " nigga look.. we gone find us some bitches then we gone fuck the shit outta them then we gone leave sound like a plan?"

"Nigga hell nah I'm chillin all night till I see other wise"
Jacey, " niggaaa how u gone be at MY party and not get no bitches?? Then you say chill? Nigga you chill every party... till that big ass hoe trynna jump and hump you" he bust out laughing*

"Bruh fuck that shit and fuck that bitch tf?"
Jacey, " I'm telling you bruhhh if she here ain't shit I can do" he put his hands up in surrender*

"Hell nah I'm running if I see that big bitch fuck that shit"
Jacey, " fr tho lemme put you on tonight and if you don't like her then i won't ask you again... tonight"

I shake my head at this nigga*
"Ight bruh, but I swear to my mother if it's that big BITCH biggie"

Jacey, " ight ight i gotchu"
Jacey walks off*