Part🎱

Nobody pov

* Evonna walk in the restroom and crakes the door so he knows I'm in here*
A couple minutes go by and he's still not here so I go through the cabinets and found a blunt and smelled it to smell and see if it was heat & it was so I lit it up and sat on the counter smokin and waiting*

2 minutes go by and Koa walks in the restroom and sees her sitting there*

*Evonna looks at him and then turns back to her blunt chillin*
Koa, I don't even know where to start
*Evonna licks her lips realizing there dry cause she's smoking*
Evonna, mhm

*Koa leans against the wall in front of her*
Evonna, look idc, I'm chillin if u chillin
Koa nods*

Evonna, coo *she adjusted her gun and put it in her back pants*
Evonna hands him the blunt and jumps down to the floor and tries to dap him up*
Koa, Mannn *he playfully slap her hand out the way*

*Evonna chuckles and walks out with koa behind her with the blunt still lit*
Koa watches her body as she walks in front of him*

Evonna felt his eyes on her back but kept as calm as she could knowing he wouldn't let her live it down*
Tut, NAHH not y'all coming back at the same time, yall supposed to wait at least 2 minutes

Cash, tut stay out they damn business, running your mouth and shit*he says moving his hand like it was talkin*
Tut, if you wanna fight light-skin ass nigga just say that* tut gets up and throw his signs up and then posts up ready to fight*
*everyone laughs at him
Cameron, dis nigga
Cash, nigga you can't throw up sign up if we in da same gang nigga* he says shaking his head laughing*

Tut, oh yeah wellllppp....*he scratch his head and sits down*
*Evonna and Koa sit down next to eachother*
Laina, girll I got some teaaa
Evonna, what happened and with who?

*everyone stops talking and starts listening to Laina and Evonna conversation*
Laina, remember that nigga that asked for my number a couple months ago at jacey house party
*Evonna nods her head*
Laina, so we was talking and shit and then we went to a date girl in the big fancy restaurant and GIRLLLLLL.....

Evonna, what is it??
Laina, you don't even wanna fucking kno *she scoffs*
Laina, girl this nigga ba-*Tut accidentally knocked something over making Laina and Evonna and everyone else look at him

Taz, this nigga* he puts his hands on his head shaking it*

Laina, anyway we was eating and shit and then we walked out after you know and we got back to his car and all his windows bust out his shit with scratches all over the car, then girl at that point I was like I'm calling me a damn Uber cause wtf kinda toxic ass shit is that?

Evonna, damn he ride wit you?
Laina, nah girl he said he was still gonna drive it and get it fixed
Evonna, damn

Taz, nigga is that my blunt *taz said walking back into the room from the restroom^
Koa looks at Evonna*she shrugs not knowing

Koa, probably
Tax, nigga wtf
Koa takes a big ass swing and hands it to evonna*
Evonna, now why you gave me this little ass roach

2 slow days go by
Evonna pov

Koa walks in while I'm sleeping*
Koa, wake upp girl I miss you
Me, nigga what, how u miss me?
Koa lays on her and kisses up on her neck*I put my hand on his hair kinda rubbing it