ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

~|~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~|~

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚢𝚖𝚒𝚊
(𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

~|~

"Secrets.... Secrets....Secrets" A six letter word but dangerous if it's
been revealed it could either break or make everything. Every one has secrets whether it's a small secret or dark secrets it's how you take it either you take it positively or negatively but it would impact your life and future.."The decision is yours."

No one is innocent everyone has their own darkest secrets within them it depends upon them to to say and get hated and be a villian in every one's eyes or keep it within themselves and pretend innocent or either they are not capable or don't deserve to know the secrets.

"Time change's people and scars heal but will she change will her scars heal ?"

Happy ending? It's not Disney you are not a princess and it's neither a fairy tale it's a dark fairytale a dark fantasy a dark story A truth which is always hidden from the world

In this story what if Cinderella had an attitude problem and snow white just liked the idea of strangers and poison too much?

What if little mermaid doesn't enjoy the human's company and sleeping Beauty just liked her solitude more than human touch ?

What if the only rabbit hole Alice ever fell down was a terrible mistake with an awful substance, never discussed as such?

What if they locked Wendy away for hallucinating about Neverland and a boy who never grew up?

What if fairytale aren't innocent as they sound and even princesses aren't perfect?

What if I told you that your damage doesn't define you and the way you survived is no one else's damned buisness?

"She never cared for the crown she preferred a sword/knife and that made her worthy of the crown."

"Afraid of truth? Then you are no less than a coward"

Listen to me,girl
You have castles inside your bones,
Coronets in your heart,
If he threatens you with battle,
You raise him a whole war,
The last time I checked
Queen cower/bow before no man.

"Secrets secrets wanna know a
secret dark dark secret"

She's a queen but evil.She's a sin. She is a devil a second name of Lucifer but why blame her when no one blamed the one who made her who is she now.

______________________________

Thanks for reading ✨
_______________________________

~°Melanie°

~°Melanie°

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔰 [ʙᴛꜱ ꜱᴛᴇᴘʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ꜰꜰ] Onholdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें